Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought home the newest addition to the family today. My new Gen 4 G26 joined the family of G17 and G21. Can't wait to go to the range.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
congrats!!!!!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Yes nice!! You'll love the G26.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
I've almost got the same: 26, 17, both gen 4, and a gen 3 34
Congrats!

Just curious, was the 21 your first purchase?

·
Registered
534 Posts
I have a 26 and love shooting it. More without the extension than with it. The extension pinches my finger. Great gun!

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
I have a 26 and love shooting it. More without the extension than with it. The extension pinches my finger. Great gun!
the mag extension ? if so, I also find you need to pay attention to it while slamming in a new mag to avoid getting pinched. But this is not limited to the G26...

·
Registered
534 Posts
Just ordered a gen 4 21 from Smooth Bore in Pemberville, oh. They will take care of my GSSF coupon so I can get the discount.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hell yeah bud! I have a 26 myself. I've worn it almost everyday for the past year and a half, and I have ZERO complaints.

·
Registered
534 Posts
GSSF is Glock Sportsman Shooting Foundation. When you join a multiyear membership they send you a discount coupon to be used toward the purchase of a new Glock. Until this past week I had to go to Cleveland or Columbus in Ohio to use it. Saved about a hundred dollars on a blue label G21.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I haven't either. Done some local competition with the gun club. When you join they send all the info needed for regional comp.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Congrats! That helps round out the collection!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Stopped by range the other day to shoot the G26. Very inpressed. Buddy also shot it. First time he shot a Glock. He was impressed.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts