New addition Gen 5 G26

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by LT5 John, Aug 8, 2020.

1. LT5 John

LT5 John Member

I wanted to get another GEN 5 Glock to go with my Gen 5 G19. So looking around since last month, no one locally had Gen 5 G26. Thats what I wanted. So, about a month ago, I call my local range where I indoor shoot, I called them. If they happen by chance you get a Gen 5 G26 in to call me, I figured I would try, didn’t expect anything? Well low and behold,a month later they called me today,and out of no where the only pistol they got in was what I wanted. Happy as hell, ordered Night sights already and some extended mag base plates. On a side note, got to the gun store 9AM. Ran the background check, came back in about 5 minutes. Boy was I surprised it was so fast. Maybe right place right time

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  2. ddown

ddown Member

I got one last month my favorite and accurate for me. I seem to have tighter groups with it.

SJ 40 and LT5 John like this.

3. j102

j102 Well-Known Member

Congrats! The G26 is the perfect match to the G19.

SJ 40 and LT5 John like this.
  4. Toni77

Toni77 Well-Known Member Supporter

and the pics?

[​IMG]

LT5 John, Genifour and Danzig like this.
  5. SJ 40

SJ 40 Active Member

Congrats on gettin what you wanted especially in these times.
    Been thinking of picking up a P-80 sub compact, when I can locate one in stock.

LT5 John likes this.
  6. helitack32f1

helitack32f1 Well-Known Member

Excellent! Don’t you just love it when a plan comes together?! Hope the new gun works out well for you.

LT5 John likes this.
  7. LT5 John

LT5 John Member

Ordered Trijicon night sights and some Talon grips. Once installed I will post pics

Toni77, SJ 40 and Southlake like this.
  8. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

I have a request to notify me in to GT Distributors when they get one. Can buy right now on Blue Label program for $358. I also have the G19 and my IWB and OWB holsters both will also carry the G26.

Danzig, LT5 John and SJ 40 like this.
  9. Hollow-Point

Hollow-Point Active Member Supporter

Mass