Glock Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a 29SF today will pick it up later in the week, as well as a another mag and some pearce mag extensions.

It will eventually become a carry gun after I practice with it.;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Congrats on the new 29sf, that's another Glock I would like to own someday. Keep us updated with some range reports!

·
Banned
292 Posts
Great carry gun, The G29 is a soft shooting 10mm. I hope to get another in the near future.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Picked my new mags today will order one more this weekend I put on the mag extntions so it fits my hand. I hope to pick up my G20 with it's new sites and slide stop on saturday.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Do you have a holster for it yet? I would like to see how well it conceals

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Congrats on the G29SF. I've been thinking about getting another 10mm ever since I got my G21, and found out how nice it shoots. I think it'll be a bit longer though, the new Gen 4 G20's probably won't make it out west for a couple of months. Enjoy the G29, I'm sure it will be a fine shooter.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I picked up my 20 today with it's new sites and I shot the 29 again so far so good. Waiting on the holster now

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
imjin138 said:
I picked up my 20 today with it's new sites and I shot the 29 again so far so good. Waiting on the holster now
How the recoil compared to the 30?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Congrats on your 29sf! That is probably the next glock I want. So far I have a 23 and a 27, and I plan on getting a 26, 29sf, and a 34. How does it feel in the hand compared to your other glock? I've never held a SF, so I'm quite curious.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Ghost23 said:
It's really not too bad. Snappier, but not too bad.
That's good to hear, I think I'm going to buy the 10mm brothers. My range only has the 20 for rent tho. I'm going to go try it out next week. Thanks for the info

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.