Never liked Glock Until now

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by RubenZ, May 7, 2012.

1. Got a Glock 19 Gen 4, and shot it for first time yesterday and couldn't be happier. My Wife actually loved it as well. Recoil was cushioned and not hard compare to my 1911 and LCP. Had no problems whats so ever with the 200 rds we put. Ejections were fine, everything. It has the newer recoil spring.

2. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

2 thumbs up ( I have the same gun & <3 it ) Glad you came over [​IMG]

3. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome! I have a Gen4 G19 as well and love it.

4. That good thing is I think the wife may want her own gun :) I wonder if she would like a 10mm ;)

5. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Haha yes. Go for the 29!

6. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

Congrats on your G19. Now you can get and love G26, 17, and 34

7. jtk07

jtk07 New Member

Congrats on your Purchase Happy to hear your Satisfied

Also CONGRATS on -

8. WintrSTS

WintrSTS New Member

Congrats! I also have the 19 gen4, since march, 1000 rounds later, its my favorite. Very accurate out of the box.:D

9. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

Congradulations!!!! I was skeptical too at one point as people trash talked the "plastic toy". I then bought my G30 and love it still!!!

10. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    My gen 4 19 was my first gun and still is the one I use the most! Great choice.

11. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Congrats on a good choice...

12. Great pick. I love my 19 too

13. packnglock

packnglock One in the chamber

Out of all my glocks i shoot my 19 the most

14. wrpNYFL

wrpNYFL Premium Member Lifetime Supporting Member

I love my Gen 3 G19. No better handgun than a Glock. Every flavor tastes great.

15. good buy on the 19. I had a 19c in my hands untill I saw the 34 gen3.I wasn't a tupperware fan either untill I bought one now I have a 22c on order.I remember all the media about how this pistol will get thru and not be detected in the scanner!I was brought up on steel and wood for a firearm!I wish I handled a Glock sooner.My 34 is so accurate my CZ75 is becoming a safe queen!

16. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

Congrats, great choice. My wife (GAgal) has a 19 also. She shoots it in the local GSSF matches.

17. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

GMan, I was a 1911 guy, still am, but once I started messing with Glocks, I could not stop. we have the 17 (25th Ann.), 19,20,22,26,27,&34. Not done yet. Plan on getting another 17 gen 4 so the wife can use ir in the matches. I shoot my 34 more than any other gun in the safe.