Glock Forum banner

Need some help ...maybe

1K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  santareg 
#1 ·
Hello everyone ...hows everybody doing ....i have a question ....i my slide on my g19g3 realeases as soon as i pull the realeas down ...i dont have to pull the slide back at all ..is this normal ? I can also rack it and pull the realease and the slide comes foward

#4 ·
Ok im just making sure ..i do see.a wear mark on the realease itself ..and also theres a fine machinend groove there ..im not sure if its supposed to line up with anything or not ....but yea that was my issue .. i could just pull the realease down and the slide would come off without me pulling it back ..and also i could rack it (cock it) and do the same thing and it would come off ....im nit pulling the slide back then the realease like i see in alot of videos

#13 ·
Allright, I see what you are saying now. Is the slide lock installed in the correct direction?
Yes it is..everything is put together properly . It shoots fine .. i do see a machined groove in the slide lock its slef ..i also see a wear mark on the slide lock were its contacting ..im not sure if that groove is supposed to be lined up with something ....or if i need to maybe bemd the spring a bit for more tension

#16 ·
No worries, it's a common mistake. Same as installing the slide stop with the wire spring above the locking block pin. The slide will lock back after every round. Small pin first, then slide stop, then trigger pin (grooved). There is also a direction for the trigger spring, although it will run upside down.

Is that an alligator or caiman?

#17 ·
No worries, it's a common mistake. Same as installing the slide stop with the wire spring above the locking block pin. The slide will lock back after every round. Small pin first, then slide stop, then trigger pin (grooved). There is also a direction for the trigger spring, although it will run upside down.

Is that an alligator or caiman?
Good to kno i copied and pasted this in my notes ....and yea shes a smooth fronted caiman ..hand tamed .i breed them have indoor ponds in my house and such lmao ..what a hobby i kno .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.