Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I have a dilemma on my hands. I want a glock 30. I like the 30sf but the 30 feels the same. So here's my dilemma, should I wait till the gen4 comes out whenever that will be? I've heard some of them are having problems with their gen4 or do I just buy a gen3 30 or 30sf? I've heard conflicting release dates for the gen4 to the public? So looking for alittle info and opinions from everybody.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Ed's Public Safety has been selling them since June, the first ones were Blue Label to LEO's only. I should think they'll be available to a wider market soon. The dual RSA gives a much softer feel to the recoil on the .45 ACP, it's very noticeable in the G21 Gen4, and would probably be even more of a benefit in a G30, so it might be worth the wait to get one.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The only other thing I can think of is the bigger mag release on the gen4. I have seen a few of the extended ones on the gen3 but haven't actually used one. That and how are the textures different between the two?

·
Registered
799 Posts
The outdoorsman has one in Winthrop harbor, Illinois. If they are out they can order you one. I know this because I live in Gurnee Illinois. They are friendly and will work with you to get the gun you want. And no, I don't work there. They have exceptional customer service.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.