Need idea for mothers day!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BLCKWLF, May 12, 2012.

1. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Well, I have no money, thank you 23gal gas tank. So I need ideas for mothers day!! Any help?

2. ChromeDome

ChromeDome New Member

I, for one, think that "the thought" truly does count...especially on Mother's Day. A gift doesn't have to be pricey to hold great value. A simple card and some of your precious time might just hold more meaning than something flashy and expensive. :)

3. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

Well, you know better than anyone else what she might expect, and the amount of disappointment you might have to deal with if you fail to meet her expectations, whatever they might be. So... Clean the house, cook a dinner, fix all the things you've been putting off. Perhaps you might propose a vacation, or weekend away, (planning doesn't cost anything). Good Luck Though, hope you don't end up wishing you'd sold a body part.

4. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Well i have a card…. cleaning and all is great but its somewhat expected (we do that every year)… think my dad is taking us out for lunch… looking for that added something special, i was gonna get her a Glock but $$$ got real short… a contract job didn't work out as expected.

5. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Premium membership at Glock Forum!! What more could a Mom ask for??

6. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

She wouldn't use it... Not into computers... At all...

7. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Something for such a nice son to teach her? Yea, i know, my mom wont even use her cell phone. Good luck.

8. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Dude if you only knew! Buying her an iPhone was a mistake!!!! She just does not get it no matter how many times it is explained...

Oh well, we are going on a road trip this summer... Tickets to silver dollar city should do it!

9. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Now that she'll get!! Enjoy!

10. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Or one of my precious glock forum stickers... Lol

11. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    My mom is a Soduko freak. I get her a book and she's thrilled. You can also try gift certificates to her favorite clothing store or a visit to a Spa. Those are options that broke asses like us can float.