Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought a G21 Gen 4 and I'm looking for a good OWB holster I can use primarily for IDPA, hunting sidearm, and other shooting events, and CCW secondary. I want something that I can also get a similar/matching double mag holder if possible. Do not want leather.

Curious what y'all use for your G20/21's and if you like or not. Thanks!

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
What level of retention do you want? Deciding that will narrow the field.

·
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SeventiesWreckers said:
What level of retention do you want? Deciding that will narrow the field.
Not sure of level's, but I don't want anything with buttons or latches. Just tight, friction hold like Kydex or plastic. Want strong side belt holster. Thanks

·
Registered
931 Posts
Send MikeP a PM or check out defensive holsters.com he makes a sweet holster. Hugs the body and has great retention and super fast draw. And easy reholstering also you can have the option to wear it IWB or IWB.

Attachments

·
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glockmaster said:
Send MikeP a PM or check out defensive holsters.com he makes a sweet holster. Hugs the body and has great retention and super fast draw. And easy reholstering also you can have the option to wear it IWB or IWB.
I sent him a pm and am awaiting a reply.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
For things like competition or when I go out to work to Qualify I use the Fobus Holster and Mag holder. They are easy on and easy off but they stay in place where you put them!

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts