Need a little help....

Discussion in 'Optics / Sights / Lasers / Lights' started by Jacks1911, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Jacks1911

Jacks1911 New Member

.....I bought a GEN 4 G19 & I'm looking for a laser for it. I've been searching "ebay" mainly and what I'm finding out is that sellers are reluctant to say if what they have to sell is for GEN 4. The Crimson Trace web site is pretty clear about what's what so that's not a problem but, what about some other manufacturers?
    I'm only familiar with CT and use their grips and laser guards, so I was wondering if someone knows any other companies make lasers for the GEN 4?

2. unit44justin

unit44justin New Member

If I remember correctly a lot of people like the viridian line of lasers.

3. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

I forgot who, it may actually be CT but don't quote me on it, but someone makes a laser guide rod assembly that won't affect your grip or holstering.

4. AuxSix

AuxSix New Member

LaserMax makes one that is readily available. Usually go for about $300 and are activated by depressing one of the two slide lock levers.

5. AuxSix

AuxSix New Member

Are you exclusively looking for a grip activated laser? If so Crimson does make one for the gen 4s but be sure you have the blackstrap on that you are most comfortable with as it's a pain to remove the grip and reattach all the time. Now if you are looking for just a range toy, there are windage adjustable lasers that mount to the tac rail which would be far more affordable. I went this route with tac lights and got a "cheapy" until I could justify/afford a more full feature model. And so I could be sure I would be comfortable with one.