NCSTAR Tactical 120 Lumen Flashlight and Laser Combo w/Quick Release Mount (AQPFLS)

Discussion in 'Optics / Sights / Lasers / Lights' started by GlockCocker, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Im getting ready to buy one for home defence just wondered if anyone on here has used one .Im getting it almost half off retail so i decided to get one , But has anyone had one or know of any issues OTHER THAN THE SLOPPY RAIL ISSUE. Thanks

2. I have a cheapo tac-light the same one you mentioned, it eats up batts quicker than a surefire but it works great. No real complaints, and it is definitely 120 lumens.......

3. jln370

jln370 Member

TX
    I would be concerned that the laser might not hold zero. NcStar optics are notorious for not holding zero with intermediate and large rounds.

4. aahh.....
    I did not look up that model #. Mine does not have the laser, just a light and mine fits VERY tightly on my Glock rail.
    A sloppy fit would really defeat the purpose of a laser

5. Well got it and installed it ill give a field test soon im kind of impressed with it so far on My G17 it dont have the sloppy rail issue must of had rail issues on other guns.