N82 Tactical Holster

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by JEDerrick, May 29, 2012.

1. JEDerrick

JEDerrick New Member

I am going to tell ya. I've tried all kinds of holsters. Been looking for something super comfortable that separated the entire weapon from my side. Today I got a chance to try N82 Tactical Professional. Wow. Best holster yet. Had anyone else here ever tried them out. Cause I just ordered 2. One for my Gen4 22, and the other for my Kimber Custom.
    http://n82tactical.com/n82store/

2. rickjames

rickjames Hard Work! Dedication! Supporter

Naw, I haven't.
    Looks nice, but pricey for the professional series.
    I just picked up a defensiveholster from one of our vendors here. Waiting on my wilderness belt to get a better feel for it.

3. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Yes I have a N82 PRO. And feel the same it's the most comfortable IWB I have ever bought besides my custom leather one my buddy made me. I have 2 of the PROS a righty & a lefty. I shoot either hand but prefer left handed..

I have also heard good things about MikeP and his holsters. And will be buying one soon.

Attached Files:

4. runman

runman New Member

I have an N82 and it is really comfortable. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't stay open so it takes two hands to safely reholster. The pro model looks like it would solve this problem though.

5. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Yes it would ;)

6. GunnerGSP

GunnerGSP Active Member

I have a N82 Pro and I second Glockmaster's post ^^^^

7. piken

piken New Member

I was looking into the n82 pro and I am still thinking of getting one for a second IWB. I am using a horsehide Oldfaithful right now. I like how the extended double clips allow the support to be stretched along my belt.

8. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

I have three of them one tuckable for my S&W Bodyguard 380, one original for my Beretta Nano, and one Pro for my Sig P-238. Love them. The holsters are so comfortable.

9. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

The Pro model takes some getting used to with that twist motion you have to do to draw.

10. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

I would get one for my Glock 17 9mm, but I never carry it. Its to big, so I use a Fobus holster when I take it to the range or woods.

11. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

I really like the Pro model, because its easier to reholster.

12. JEDerrick

JEDerrick New Member

Here is my full size 5" Kimber 1911 in the pro model. I gave it a try out today. Car, Applebee's, and finally movie theater. Feels great! With the holster designed to separate the entire firearm from my side it sits and rides very comfortably. I have to admit that after trying a few different options, so far hands down this is my favorite.

Attached Files:

13. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

Have you gotten use to the twist motion when drawing?

14. GunnerGSP

GunnerGSP Active Member

I have a N82 pro and I find I needed to practice with it. I was not comfortable with how it worked at first, but getting used to it.

15. JEDerrick

JEDerrick New Member

Not quite. I went to range to practice my draw. After 400 rounds I feel good, but tucked I think too much. Much slower response time. The good news is I don't tuck too often. I'll get it down. But the comfort. I cant find better for me.

16. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

Yeah, Im hoping it will loosen up some with some practice draws.

17. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

I will not use it as my main carry IWB holster for my Sig P-238, until I am comfortable drawing from it. Will not take a chance. Until then, I will practice on the range, and dry practice at home.

18. just ordered the N82 Original model for my G-27. Should get on thursday, looking forward to trying it out.

19. I have a standard N82Tactical, and I love it. I have not purchased the polycarbonate model yet, but it looks nice. I don't mind having to remove the holster to re-holster the gun though...

GREAT holster, GREAT people, lifetime warranty, and 100% made in USA!

20. Recieved my N82 a day early today. Im very impressed.