N82 Pro Holster

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by pspez, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Just spoke to Nate (not sure which one. Ha!) and ordered a holster. Can't wait to get it. I have a Crossbreed now and it is very comfortable but, I like to carry at different locations(3:00,9:00..) mostly at 3:00. With the Crossbreed, at 3:00, the front belt clip hits my lower groin area. I will let you all know how much I like the new holster when I can. By the way, Nate is a super guy who was very cordial and was driving when he took my call,said he would call me back when he got to the office, and did. You can't fake great customer service. Very impressive!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
  2. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

I bought the Original Tuckable for one of my carry pistols(S&M Bodyguard 380). Havent gotten it yet, cant wait to get it and try it out. The Talon holster I got for it does not work .It hurts me to wear it, so it will be tossed in the pile, or given away. When I get mine, and try it and if I like it, I will get one for my Beretta Nano, which Nate said that they are releasing a Pro Holster for the Nano in 2-3 weeks. Cool.

3. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Here's my pro it's for my 23G4 but I also carry my 27G4 in it. Really comfortable .

Attached Files:

4. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

Sweet. I like it.

5. chuckds

chuckds Certified Glock Armorer

Here is my gen4 26 in the Pro.
    Well made and comfortable.

image-1139875301.jpg

6. Tillerman

Tillerman New Member

Yeah Nate Johnson is a good friend of mine and his company puts out some great holsters and his customer service is outstanding. I have 3 of them all for different handguns and they are awesome and very comfortable. Enjoy

7. WintrSTS

WintrSTS New Member

just ordered the n82 pro...for my g27

8. ChromeDome

ChromeDome New Member

Curious about that butt plate... what gives?:confused:

9. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

These really are comfortable holsters. I just had to go up a size or two in my waist, so I had to buy a few pair of shorts and cargo pants a size or two up from what I normally wear, but the holster is really comfortable.

10. david1962hd

david1962hd Premium Member

I'm not much for the Iwb type holster simply because I have not found or seen one that looks to be comfortable but that one has caught my attention.

11. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

Give it a try, if you dont like it, you can always send it back, but it really is a great, comfortable holster, and I have tried many IWB style holsters, and the N82 is the one for me.

12. david1962hd

Ok you talked me in to buying one.
    I'm going to buy either a G26 or G27 very soon and the N82 looks to be a good comfortable candidate for CC.

13. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

Cool, I think you will be surprized. Let us know how you like it when you get it and try it out.:D

14. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

I agree it's Nice :)

15. thinkricky

thinkricky Member Supporter

Looks good. I am still having trouble finding a good comfortable holster to conceal my Glock 19. It's comfortable to "Mexican Carry" but I'd like an actual holster. But I can't find one that doesn't print! Starting to piss me off.

I've bought the

1. Uncle Mikes in the pants holster
    2. Black hawks paddle holster.
    3. FoxX's IWB holster... (not impressed)

Still prints unless I wear a jacket.

I'm 5'8" 170 lbs. not big at all. Any ideas? Do they make this holster for the 19?

16. david1962hd

Yes Sir they make it for the G19.

17. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Too bad they don't make a lefty..:(

18. chuckds

chuckds Certified Glock Armorer

It's called a MADS (Magazine Auxiliary Defense System). It is designed to maximize the impact of a defensive blow to the BG's head.
    I got it as a free gift with a tool thats used to remove the butt plate from a Glock mag.

19. thinkricky

thinkricky Member Supporter

I take it back. Foxx holster is good. I found my solution.

20. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Tool to remove the butt plate???? I always used the pick on the end of my cuff key...