My Second USPSA match

Discussion in 'GSSF / IDPA / Competition' started by mike__bell, Apr 29, 2012.

1. mike__bell

mike__bell New Member

Well, I bought the Gen4 35 almost two months ago now. And I have shot in two local matches now. Last month about a week after I got my new 35 I shot the first match and finished 11th out of 21 I think it was.

Yesterday I shot my second match and finished 5th out of 28! :D

This is my new addiction.... Cant decide what to do next..... new holster and mag pouches or modifing the gun....:rolleyes: Cant wait till next month!

2. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

Get you equipment. Then worry about building the gun. All you really need to do is add a mag well, sights and a trigger job to the gun.

3. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Great job on your standings. I still haven't had the chance to shoot a USPSA qualifier yet this year. Ash is correct. Great holster and some mag pouches. I'm actually selling some competition mag pouches in the classifieds right now. When you're ready to get your gun competition ready let me know. That's my specialty and I can do that for you.

4. I have a gen3 35 and I think the trigger is fine. I love my G35!!!

5. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

I love my 35 to, it's gone away to the custom shop tho. I miss her lol

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  6. mike__bell

mike__bell New Member

trigger is fine for now polished everything and swapped in a 3.5 connector. Sights are good to go with Sevigney comp rear and a .115 wide .245 tall front. Mag well is next on the list if I can figure out which one........

7. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

Sounds like you are good to go. I would base my mag well off of what kind of mag baseplates I was using.

8. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Nice score man! That is a sure fire way to keep you interested!