1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My reaction when Glock didn't release a SS 9mm at the 2015 Shot Show:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Yeah, I know but what I have heard that something suppose to take place Thursday but we will see.

·
Registered
10 Posts
you know I just don't understand Glock at all,I love them so much and tried the 26 for carry,that was useless,to heavy for what I wear and double stack.
I have begged and begged as many others have to for glock to bring out
9mm single stack for conceal carry. WE all know it will go over big and I mean big! But for some reason Glock has disappointed us with there 380 and now their 2015 ones.They just aren't that spectular.Why won't you all listen ,Glock?
THanks,
Mrs.Wyatt

·
Gen4 G27, G23, G42 and G40mos
577 Posts
They are still selling the 42. When that slows the SS9 will come out.

Sent from my iPad using Glock Forum

·
Registered
309 Posts
It's been a really uneventful shotshow overall. Nothing too exciting. A lot of the predictions I saw about it being a big new release year have fallen short.

NRA, IDPA, GSSF and Glock Armorer

·
Registered
45 Posts
you know I just don't understand Glock at all,I love them so much and tried the 26 for carry,that was useless,to heavy for what I wear and double stack.
I have begged and begged as many others have to for glock to bring out
9mm single stack for conceal carry. WE all know it will go over big and I mean big! But for some reason Glock has disappointed us with there 380 and now their 2015 ones.They just aren't that spectular.Why won't you all listen ,Glock?
THanks,
Mrs.Wyatt

I was also very upset about no SS9. I felt the same way about the G26. I loved it but couldn't get used to carrying it and wanted a SS9. My husband started carrying it and immediately bonded with it and now they are inseparable :) I bought both the G42 and M&P Shield and they are both really great. But I must admit that I seem to prefer the g42 because of size. Since a Glock SS9 would probably have to be a similar size and weight to a Shield to shoot well, I may find myself still preferring the G42. I really love that little gun, so fun to shoot and so easy to carry.

I was very angry with Glock and almost had an impulse to put them all up for sale, but the reality is that I just love them!

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
For a SS9, I'll go Ruger LC9S, Kahr or Sig. I'm having a bad experience with the G42. A SS Glock I'd wait a year to see how it goes. I have no intention to be their product tester at about $500.00 a firearm.

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Have I mentioned before how much I love my S&W Shield 9 and 40.
I thought I had but I just wanted to mention it again in case anyone from Glock might be monitoring the forum.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I don't know why they didn't announce the SS9 but they will begin shipping the g43 to dealers the end of April.

This is exactly what people were saying after shot show 2014

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Forum

·
Banned
1,656 Posts
And this is how I imagine people who are complaining about not getting a single stack 9mm :D

Attachments

·
Banned
1,656 Posts
My honest reaction to Glock not having a single stack 9mm :D

Attachments

·
Certified Glock Armorer
4,715 Posts
Who wants a Stainless Steel Glock?

NRA member, GSSF member, GCA/retired
Sent from my Commodore 64 yesterday ©