Glock Firearms banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Said I was thinking of trading it in when GM was working out a deal to sell the Hummer brand to a car manufacturer in China.

Thankfully, it didn't go thru.

And even though the brand is currently discontinued, there's still lots of Hummer parts (and services!) still available, and if all else fails there's the Hummer club and eBay! :)

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Happysniper1 said:
Said I was thinking of trading it in when GM was working out a deal to sell the Hummer brand to a car manufacturer in China.

Thankfully, it didn't go thru.

And even though the brand is currently discontinued, there's still lots of Hummer parts (and services!) still available, and if all else fails there's the Hummer club and eBay! :)
Ooooh Gotcha.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Geeze Happy. A lil less $$ on vehicles and a lil more on ammo!!! :D I would show you a pic of my '99 Explorer but it would embarrass me. Hey, with a greedy ex wife, that's all I can afford. It's still going strong though, I'll give it that. :)

·
Banned
767 Posts
xdms are great firearms, have a xdm .40 here, but you just cant beat a glock :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Homemade target holder my wife and I made together. This was from ~50ft. The Ruger MK1 and my 26. And I used to think car shows were so much fun. Wow!

image-1837114550.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
I need to clarify...the 9mm were all from the 26 on the black target. The arrant shots were from my son in law.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts