Glock Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 4 months I can finally shoot my G19 again! My G19 has been out of commisson for months. My barrel was jacked up (long story) and I have been patiently waiting for a oem replacement barrel to be delivered to me. The glock store was out of stock for months and they didnt know when they where going to get any in. So I had one ordered from botach tactical. They were also out of stock but were getting some in...
Yesterday was my only day off this week and what do I see when I opened my mailbox??? A package from botach. I literally ran into the house and ripped the package open. THEY SENT ME THE WRONG BARREL!!! The sent me a compensated barrel instead of a standard barrel. After talking to their customer service rep they said I would have to email a photo of the incorrect barrel then send it back to them (on my dime) and wait for them to recieve the correct one. They said the process could take up to a month.
I had only shot my 19 once since I have owned it. After the first range trip I sent out my barrel to get polished where it was destroyed and "un-shootable" my local gunsmith said.
I called Glockmeister ( their Mesa location is only 20 minutes way from me) and spoke to Josh explaining my situation. He let me trade my barrel for the one I needed. Even though it wasn't purchased at their store. How awesome is that? I am only buying my future glocks from them and would recommend them to anyone. Once again thanks Josh and Nate at Glockmeister in Mesa AZ.

·
No warning shots here
457 Posts
That's good to know. I will do business with them just because they helped you out without you purchasing the barrel from them, I can only imagine what they would of done if you did purchase from them. Thanks for the info. Also if you dont mind I would like to know who messed your barrel up cuz I don't want to do business with them and get shafted.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I am VERY gald to hear your situation has made a turn for the better!! You deserve something good after your patience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts