My new glocks

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Lambshot23, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Lambshot23

Lambshot23 New Member

I just recently joined the ranks of a proud Glock owner. I picked up a brand new 17 this weekend and found a deal I couldn't pass up on a used 36 today.I took the 17 out to the range this weekend and it did not disappoint. I have a few goodies for them on the way but wanted to share.
    [​IMG]

2. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Good looking set you have. when are you going to paint the lettering on the G-17?

3. Lambshot23

Lambshot23 New Member

I am going to leave it plain stock for now, I purchased the 36 already painted but am on the fence w/ the 17.

4. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

..........Very nice

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Nice looking brace of pistols...!

6. flightmedic76

flightmedic76 New Member

Very nice!! Picked up my 19 Gen 4 this morning. I put 200 of the sometimes problematic Federal 115gr through it without a hiccup!!

7. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Alright! Good for you!

8. Lambshot23

Lambshot23 New Member

So in the first week of owning my G17 I have put 450 flawless rounds (wally world ammo) through her. That G17 is a dream to shoot and it is the most accurate of handguns I have ever owned. When I say accurate I am talking about for me and my grip/shooting style/stance etc. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Also shot about 50 rounds of various ammo through the 36 and had great results.

9. CJKOLCUN

CJKOLCUN New Member

Very nice congrats!