my new glock! different but a glock!

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by jets1230, Feb 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jets1230

jets1230 New Member

Isn't she beautiful! Got my new glock for 189 dollars out the door! Can't wait to shoot it and run it thru the obstacle course! Thanks

ForumRunner_20120215_105609.jpg

2. voyager4520

voyager4520 New Member

That's not a Glock but congrats anyway.

3. Boracay

Boracay ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o

Thats a good deal for that kind of Glock! Congrats to your new purchase. :)

4. jets1230

jets1230 New Member

The guy at my pawnshop told me that glock makes these in ohio for highpoint than highpoint stamps there name on it to sell them cheap! Did I get cheated out of my money!!!!

5. glock1911

glock1911 New Member

I'm pretty sure you were lied to. It's not a glock. It's a hi point lol

6. jets1230

jets1230 New Member

Well I going back to confront him and punch him right in the throat! Doesn't make no sense lieing to me!

7. voyager4520

voyager4520 New Member

8. KILO85

KILO85 New Member

I don't know about the validity of that story about Glock making those but if they do they are making a mistake, hi-points are really crappy guns...I've never owned one but i have had friends own them and they jammed up constantly and weren't accurate for ****...if you can take it back I would....in a situation that could depend on your life I wouldn't want to count on a hi-point. This is my opinion so don't be offended.

9. TehRef

TehRef New Member

Their used in alot of murders in Cleveland because they are so cheap. No big deal if you have to dump them.

10. jets1230

jets1230 New Member

Going back now to get my money! Thanks for the info!

11. iRockGlock

iRockGlock Well-Known Member

That's an ugly ass gun lol
    I heard they run tho so good luck

12. glock1911

glock1911 New Member

Why would he lie to a guy he just gave a gun to? Go in there with it and start waving it around and yell at him for lieing to you and demand your money back, tell him you're keeping the gun too. .... Just kidding of course

13. RogerH

RogerH New Member

its like saying a corviar is a camero **** i cant spell to day but you get the picture

14. DTOWNREX

DTOWNREX New Member

I have a feelIng this is BS seems like a joke to me.. If im wrong.. May god bless you my friend!

15. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

I'm not sure what to say to this...

16. Yeah... definitely got ripped off there man, not a glock.... that story is garbage too, go get your money back if you can

17. Yeah, pawnshop: another sheister pulling one over on an uneducated customer.

Even actual guns stores lie to uneducated consumers. Anything to get the cash out of their pocket.

It's unfortunate, but it happens. Hopefully he'll get his money back, and those who posted immediately can be glad they helped him avoid a potentially dangerous mistake.

18. obvious troll is obvious

19. Glockguy85

Glockguy85 Glock Power

How screwed up does someone have to be to pull some crap like that?!

20. Trotac

Trotac New Member

No offense, but anyone who believed that story should also be punched in the throat right after the teller took his punch. I have to think is a joke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.