Glock Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
Thats a good deal for that kind of Glock! Congrats to your new purchase. :)

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The guy at my pawnshop told me that glock makes these in ohio for highpoint than highpoint stamps there name on it to sell them cheap! Did I get cheated out of my money!!!!

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I going back to confront him and punch him right in the throat! Doesn't make no sense lieing to me!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don't know about the validity of that story about Glock making those but if they do they are making a mistake, hi-points are really crappy guns...I've never owned one but i have had friends own them and they jammed up constantly and weren't accurate for ****...if you can take it back I would....in a situation that could depend on your life I wouldn't want to count on a hi-point. This is my opinion so don't be offended.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Why would he lie to a guy he just gave a gun to? Go in there with it and start waving it around and yell at him for lieing to you and demand your money back, tell him you're keeping the gun too. .... Just kidding of course

·
Banned
767 Posts
Yeah... definitely got ripped off there man, not a glock.... that story is garbage too, go get your money back if you can

·
Banned
308 Posts
Yeah, pawnshop: another sheister pulling one over on an uneducated customer.

Even actual guns stores lie to uneducated consumers. Anything to get the cash out of their pocket.

It's unfortunate, but it happens. Hopefully he'll get his money back, and those who posted immediately can be glad they helped him avoid a potentially dangerous mistake.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.