My New Glock 21SF

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HenryinFlorida, Jun 2, 2012.

1. HenryinFlorida

HenryinFlorida New Member

I picked up my new Gen 3 G21SF this week. It should make a nice big brother to my Kahr CW45 carry pistol, and my Ruger LCP pocket pistol. I look forward to taking it to the range next week.

[​IMG]

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum !!

3. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum HenryinFlorida! Nice G21 you have there. I'm going to move this thread to the Introduction section so our members can give you a proper welcome. I hope you enjoy the forum.

4. Welcome to the Forum! I myself have a standard G21 and love every second of it. Make sure you buy lots and lots of ammo cause they are really fun to shoot.

5. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

Your 1st of what I predict to be many Glocks to come! Yeah start saving up for you G30 SF now because it is coming!:D Welcome to the Forum!

6. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Hey Henryinflorida, I am in Ocala!! Welcome to the forum , love your 21! Our guy here Nukinfuts at Twisted Monkey is doing a custom job on mine right now!! You'll love the 21. ENJOY!

7. Welcome HENRIINFLORIDA ... ;)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  8. HenryinFlorida

It's always nice to meet a fellow Floridian in a Glock forum. I expect to be very happy with my choice of a 21SF. I carry a Kahr CW45 and pocket carry my LCP. The 21 will be in my nightstand keeping me comfortable at nights....
    I bet you can't wait to see your custom job completed.

9. HenryinFlorida

Thanks for the warm welcome here. I have been thinking about getting a Glock for a few years now. I'm very happy with my choice.

10. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

It's almost like the wife being pregnant waiting to see a beautiful healthy result! Although it's been 30 years I still remember the feeling!!

11. glockinonheavensdoor

glockinonheavensdoor New Member

Welcome to the forum hernyinflorida. I'm also a new 21sf owner and I'm loving mine at the range. Very accurate.

12. ROYALE-W-CHEESE

ROYALE-W-CHEESE New Member

Welcome from another 21SF shooter (in California)!

13. Cruizer

Cruizer G17 G19

Greetings from the Tampa area.