1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
Hey Congradulations!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've had a 23C for several years, got it from my father. Still shoots as good as the day we got it. Love it!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hmmm
Is there a weight difference between the 23 and the 23C?

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
PUNISHER said:
Hmmm
Probably very little

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
PUNISHER said:
Hmmm
More for recoil I believe

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had a chance to shoot my 23C and then shot a 23. The only difference is the gas escaping from the ports. Feels and shoots the same, no weight difference that's noticeable. Great guns!

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Didn't get to go to the range this past weekend,but this Saturday is a mortal lock! I will give my amateur report after.

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Finally got to go shoot the G23C today. Needless to see it ran flawlessly . I'm not a crack shot, but here is a short video of my amazing skills. ;-)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aByze-7wTyw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No. I've never shot a straight up g23 though. I should have brought my g22 to compare. Seemed pretty snappy to me. Next time I'll take the 22 even though it's not quite the same.
I did shoot my friends beretta 92 after the 23c and that's a smooth shooting gun. Big difference on my wrist going from .40 to 9mm

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
kodiak said:
That was a jok btw. Good vid, love the C
Yeah I was told that repeatedly when ordering this gun. I only filmed this to see if I could see "devil horns". It was shaded sunlight. If you watch it you can see a flash on the 12th shot. Didn't notice it while shooting though. If I ever get the chance to shoot at night(at the range), I'll film that too.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I have had a 23c for years. Congrats on your new one. If you want to see the V real good then use really dirty ammo (like white box) and of course shoot in real low light. Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.