Glock Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got my first G22 Gen3 been wanting one for a while I have owned a G21 and 17 for a couple years and I have to say, .40 is my favorite. This thing is awesome! I can see why it's so popular my first 1/2 mag stayed in a 3" group and I am not the best shot with a pistol. This one's gonna be my daily carry for sure! I'm about to send it to rockyourglock.com to get the 'flame job' engraving on the slide. I've bought a few things from them in the past and they have been great but this will be my first engraving on a Glock. Anybody have this done? I'm just curious on the effect it has on the wear and tear of the finish around the engraving.I don't want to do it if I will have to replace the slide in a year or two
Here are some pictures of the first range session:

My 5yo son Joey and my brother Adam with my G21:

Me and Joe with the new G22

Zombie target when my son was done :D

Joe with the ol' trusty SKS

Joe and his .22:cool:

sorry to turn it into a kid shooting thread just love to share my boy having fun

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Just got my first G22 Gen3 been wanting one for a while I have owned a G21 and 17 for a couple years and I have to say, .40 is my favorite. This thing is awesome! I can see why it's so popular my first 1/2 mag stayed in a 3" group and I am not the best shot with a pistol. This one's gonna be my daily carry for sure! I'm about to send it to rockyourglock.com to get the 'flame job' engraving on the slide. I've bought a few things from them in the past and they have been great but this will be my first engraving on a Glock. Anybody have this done? I'm just curious on the effect it has on the wear and tear of the finish around the engraving.I don't want to do it if I will have to replace the slide in a year or two

My 5yo son Joey and my brother Adam:

OOPs! No go Bro, pics didn't get here.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
yeah I guess my imageshack account wont post IDK why here I Ul to a different host
Hey, They are there now!! Cool! Killing zombies with your son!! Awesome!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Welcome to the Glock Forum W1CK3D !!

Good to see a father teaching his son the shooting sports...

( I see the pics... )
Thanks glad to be here.
Yes my son loves to shoot and he practices constantly with his airsoft so he is actually a great shot for a 5yo lol He has his own bolt action .22 and is a "zombie killing machine" according to him :D
I believe anyone that is going to be a gun owner needs to teach their children safety and let them handle firearms at a young age otherwise if they find a gun unattended it's gonna be play time.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks glad to be here.
Yes my son loves to shoot and he practices constantly with his airsoft so he is actually a great shot for a 5yo lol He has his own bolt action .22 and is a "zombie killing machine" according to him :D
I believe anyone that is going to be a gun owner needs to teach their children safety and let them handle firearms at a young age otherwise if they find a gun unattended it's gonna be play time.

yes this is so very true. i learned at age 11,but waited until i was 45 to buy my first handgun. wish i bought one earlier.

·
Registered
14 Posts

My 5yo son Joey and my brother Adam with my G21:

Me and Joe with the new G22

Joe with the ol' trusty SKS

Joe and his .22:cool:

sorry to turn it into a kid shooting thread just love to share my boy having fun
i like what i see here.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum W1CK3D! Love the pics. I hope you enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
94 Posts
W1CK3D said:
Thanks glad to be here.
Great photos of you and Joey! My father taught me early also. I used to even keep guns in my room. We even had the home defense worked out. He took standing position on his side of the hallway, I had prone from my side.

Related to the training of children, I saw a great sticker on the side of a Jeep on Friday. It was a silhouette of a pistol and said " Control your children, not our guns"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts