My New Battlefield Green G19 Rocks!

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by drumvudu, Dec 4, 2015.

1. drumvudu

drumvudu Member

After owning and loving several Glocks over the years, I have to say that other than maybe my G20, this is my new fav. I love the looks, it shoots like a dream, and I can carry it easily. What more do you want?

[​IMG]

This is the actual color...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  2. drumvudu

drumvudu Member

It seems impossible to get the color to come through even on a good camera. every pic I take looks mustard yellow but the green is definitely green. Weird.

3. rdm6680

rdm6680 New Member

4. smokewagon

smokewagon Member

Very nice! Enjoy!

5. dormsauce

dormsauce New Member

Looks good!! I have always been a fan of the OD and FDE Glocks. Simply beautiful

6. mdunng19

mdunng19 New Member

WI
    Nice ! ,
    Looks great

7. grayman

grayman Active Member

Very nice, but I can't help but wonder have you thought about getting the slide done In a matching color?

8. Looks great! I just saw some of the light gray models today, as well as the FDE. I think that I like the green best.

9. glockfan4life

glockfan4life New Member

Nice!!!! Love my gen4 19.

10. drumvudu

drumvudu Member

I actually didn't "have the frame done" as you say. This is a factory color. The polymers are green. It's not a coating.

11. drumvudu

drumvudu Member

Thanks a lot guys for the comments. I really like the differential in colors with the black slide and Battlefield Green frame. It's about 3 shades brighter than O.D. green but not as bright as Foliage Green.

12. drumvudu

drumvudu Member

Obviously I like the green too but I also REALLY like the grey and the Bronze.

13. Big1

Big1 Active Member

WA
    Wicked! I would love one but I have the black one.

14. ca survivor

ca survivor Well-Known Member

looks very nice with the new slide finish, I'm not into colored guns but that one I wouldn't mind.

15. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member Supporter

I really like the 19. I haven't seen green in Gen.4 at my local gun shop. Lots of FDE and Gray. Really love the way the green with black slide looks on Gen.4! Awesome buy.

16. CDKJudoka

CDKJudoka New Member

I would rock that Glock. It's a sweet color combo.

17. drumvudu

drumvudu Member

I got very lucky. I happened to be at my LGS at the time picking up my new DDI Zhukov AK47 when the owner got the news that he was getting in just two of these. He mentioned it to me and I put money down to secure one of the two. At that time we thought it could be months before they actually arrived. Two weeks later, he called to say it was here. I couldn't believe it was already here. The fact that it was so soon after just buying the high end AK, I was scrambling to put the cash in hand immediately. Lol.

18. Blackmagic02

Blackmagic02 New Member

Congratulations! I really like the frame color as well. I ended up buying a 23 Gen 4 in Battlefield Green just before Thanksgiving.

19. drumvudu

drumvudu Member

That's awesome Blackmagic02. I think the green looks better in person than in pictures. It's hard to photograph the color well. Everyone that sees it loves it so far though. When I went to the range, I was asked by three different people who cerakoted my gun cause it was done so well. lol. I don't think that many people even realize this color is available yet.

20. Che

Che Member

That looks great. Thank you for sharing.