Glock Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently I decided to make a parts purchase from M*CARBO. For those who do not know, M*CARBO stands for Military Carbine Brotherhood and they are a veteran owned and operated company that builds quality aftermarket accessories for a large variety of firearms. All their products are made in the USA and I believe they carry a lifetime guarantee.

I first heard about M*CARBO when I bought a Savage Model 64 heavy barrel .22 semi auto that has the worst trigger known to humanity. M*CARBO was the only place I found that sold aftermarket trigger upgrades for that gun.

Recently I became aware that they also sell well thought out upgrade parts for Kel-Tec PMR and CMR-30 guns and decided it was time to make a purchase. In all, I ordered a new trigger and trigger spring kit for the Savage, I rubberized grips for both the PMR and the CMR, a .22 caliber bore snake, and a mag loader for the Kel-tecs.

So here is where they earned my respect as a company forever. I placed this order on January 22 and when I did I saw their disclaimer that said due to current situations, delivery may be delayed. I was ok with that but nearly a month passed with no contact and no confirmed shipment even though I had been charged on the 22nd of January for the items.

I sent an Email to customer service at M*CARBO over the weekend and first thing Monday morning I got a long letter from a very nice lady apologizing and explaining how busy they have been. She said that there was no excuse for the fact that no one had been in contact with me. She explained that the reason my stuff had not been shipped was due to a lack of Savage Model 64 triggers. She went on to tell me that she would split the order and send everything out to me that they had in stock as soon as possible.

Almost immediately I got confirmation that my items were in for shipping. Not only did they ship this stuff as soon as possible but they paid $20.00 to send it 2nd day air to me! And I was not charged for any shipping. I received an email from the same person as before, telling me things were on their way. I also got what is probably an automatic email from the CEO thanking me for my order and letting me know it was on its way. Then, when you order accessories that need to be installed from other companies, you usually have to search online for installation videos and figure it out yourself. M*CARBO sent another email that explained how they would like me to watch alll the way through the installation videos at least once before attempting installation and they included links to all their installation videos!

1E9C438E-74CF-479B-8CD8-DA9B0C6176DF.jpeg

Included in my shipment was a letter explaining what M*CARBO is all about, their dedication to American soldiers, their families and the families of fallen soldiers. On the back of this sheet is a full bullet trajectory chart for .17HMR, .17HM2, .22LR and .22WMR.

Last of the surprises was in the packaging. When you take off the little cardboard thingy off the small packages and open it, it is a target!

176A6700-1B16-4396-8548-EBE4705EEE5F.jpeg

So far I have installed the adhesive rubber grips on both the CMR and the PMR 30 and they are of excellent quality. Perfect fit and very easy to install, especially after watching their quality installation video. It takes some time and effort but exceeded my expectations and makes for an excellent and transformative grip on both guns, especially the CMR.

7717C969-E0E3-422F-9D78-C807C6A19331.jpeg

3AFF249E-892F-4CB1-8D61-F7C76CA47713.jpeg

4F3E68A4-FA18-41B1-B07C-4E7777619659.jpeg
58E09C6E-D0C3-4A03-B346-01E3DDEEDCAF.jpeg

I will be ordering from them again in the future. If you are bored and have firearms, it might be worth a look at their website to see what they offer. I highly recommend them.

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Shortly after I purchased my S&W SDE 9mm,I decided to buy from them to get their spring kit and trigger. Like you, I was impressed with their communication and delivery time..I was way more than satisfied. They even emailed me a couple weeks later asking how I like their products in my gun.Wish more companies worked how they do..

·
Registered
934 Posts
Good to hear of a company that takes customer service seriously and it sounds as if they treated you right.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have used M*carbo for parts to enhance my Glock 43x and my CZ P-07.Go online to YouTube to get videos on how to further improve your firearms with their videos about complete disassembly and the polishing of the internals. Parts kits are very reasonable price wise and service is outstanding.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Recently I decided to make a parts purchase from M*CARBO. For those who do not know, M*CARBO stands for Military Carbine Brotherhood and they are a veteran owned and operated company that builds quality aftermarket accessories for a large variety of firearms. All their products are made in the USA and I believe they carry a lifetime guarantee.

I first heard about M*CARBO when I bought a Savage Model 64 heavy barrel .22 semi auto that has the worst trigger known to humanity. M*CARBO was the only place I found that sold aftermarket trigger upgrades for that gun.

Recently I became aware that they also sell well thought out upgrade parts for Kel-Tec PMR and CMR-30 guns and decided it was time to make a purchase. In all, I ordered a new trigger and trigger spring kit for the Savage, I rubberized grips for both the PMR and the CMR, a .22 caliber bore snake, and a mag loader for the Kel-tecs.

So here is where they earned my respect as a company forever. I placed this order on January 22 and when I did I saw their disclaimer that said due to current situations, delivery may be delayed. I was ok with that but nearly a month passed with no contact and no confirmed shipment even though I had been charged on the 22nd of January for the items.

I sent an Email to customer service at M*CARBO over the weekend and first thing Monday morning I got a long letter from a very nice lady apologizing and explaining how busy they have been. She said that there was no excuse for the fact that no one had been in contact with me. She explained that the reason my stuff had not been shipped was due to a lack of Savage Model 64 triggers. She went on to tell me that she would split the order and send everything out to me that they had in stock as soon as possible.

Almost immediately I got confirmation that my items were in for shipping. Not only did they ship this stuff as soon as possible but they paid $20.00 to send it 2nd day air to me! And I was not charged for any shipping. I received an email from the same person as before, telling me things were on their way. I also got what is probably an automatic email from the CEO thanking me for my order and letting me know it was on its way. Then, when you order accessories that need to be installed from other companies, you usually have to search online for installation videos and figure it out yourself. M*CARBO sent another email that explained how they would like me to watch alll the way through the installation videos at least once before attempting installation and they included links to all their installation videos!

View attachment 241841

Included in my shipment was a letter explaining what M*CARBO is all about, their dedication to American soldiers, their families and the families of fallen soldiers. On the back of this sheet is a full bullet trajectory chart for .17HMR, .17HM2, .22LR and .22WMR.

Last of the surprises was in the packaging. When you take off the little cardboard thingy off the small packages and open it, it is a target!

View attachment 241842

So far I have installed the adhesive rubber grips on both the CMR and the PMR 30 and they are of excellent quality. Perfect fit and very easy to install, especially after watching their quality installation video. It takes some time and effort but exceeded my expectations and makes for an excellent and transformative grip on both guns, especially the CMR.

View attachment 241846
View attachment 241847

View attachment 241848 View attachment 241849

I will be ordering from them again in the future. If you are bored and have firearms, it might be worth a look at their website to see what they offer. I highly recommend them.
I went and checked out their site, with such good customer service I figured I owed them that.
What did I discover,a flat trigger for my PF 9,so I pulled the trigger so to speak, after watching their installation video it's looks straight forward enough. Thanks for the heads up on the company

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went and checked out their site, with such good customer service I figured I owed them that.
What did I discover,a flat trigger for my PF 9,so I pulled the trigger so to speak, after watching their installation video it's looks straight forward enough. Thanks for the heads up on the company
Thanks for checking them out SJ! I figured if I could get them at least one new customer I would be happy and not feel so bad about how much they spent to ship my stuff to me.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Thanks for checking them out SJ! I figured if I could get them at least one new customer I would be happy and not feel so bad about how much they spent to ship my stuff to me.
Well they got at least one new customer and if someone happens to be a Sub 2000 or PMRCMR user they really should check out their products.

Reactions: Old Bloke

·
Grumpy Old Man
4,163 Posts
That is how to run a business !!!!! I'm really hoping, this post gets them a lot of business

Reactions: SJ 40

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Received another follow up email from M*CARBO. It talks about how they are all about fast shipping and they want to know if I received my items yet and whether or not the items were correct and all there. Of interest in this email is the fact that they say that if your package tracking info says "In Transit" but hasn't been delivered within 10 shipping days of the "Ship Date", they will happily re-ship the order and ask that if the original package does arrive that you just put RTS on the package and return it. They certainly are a service oriented group of people!

·
Registered
934 Posts
Received another follow up email from M*CARBO. It talks about how they are all about fast shipping and they want to know if I received my items yet and whether or not the items were correct and all there. Of interest in this email is the fact that they say that if your package tracking info says "In Transit" but hasn't been delivered within 10 shipping days of the "Ship Date", they will happily re-ship the order and ask that if the original package does arrive that you just put RTS on the package and return it. They certainly are a service oriented group of people!
One can't go wrong doing business with a company like that, they bring a new meaning to customer service these days, out standing.

Reactions: Old Bloke
1 - 13 of 13 Posts