Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of the holsters that came with the Glock 21 I bought off an ex LEO. He's in jail now. As soon as I have enough posts to qualify for the for sale section, I will be putting it there lol. I have no need for it, but it is way cool. I used it once at the property to play with, but it isn't for me.

Attachments

·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figured about 60 bucks...enough to buy a couple hundred rounds for my new G19 lol

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Ex LEO? In Jail? Inquiring minds wanna know, in jail for what? Bad Duracoat Jobs?

Nice holster though. Ballpark price?

·
just wants to watch the world burn.
1,021 Posts
I was planning on buying one as my next holster. How does it feel? Worth getting? Any negatives?

·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was planning on buying one as my next holster. How does it feel? Worth getting? Any negatives?
It feels really good. The 21 is secure and at hand level for me. It doesn't move around even when squatting. If you can use this kind, I recommend it to you.

·
just wants to watch the world burn.
1,021 Posts
sturedman said:
It feels really good. The 21 is secure and at hand level for me. It doesn't move around even when squatting. If you can use this kind, I recommend it to you.
Sweet thanks. Its one of two more holsters I want lol

·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ex LEO? In Jail? Inquiring minds wanna know, in jail for what? Bad Duracoat Jobs?

Nice holster though. Ballpark price?
He was arrested on 4 counts of abduction and sexual assault. They dropped one charge, he is still working on the other ones. He sold me the Glock, 3 13 round mags, paddle holster, duty belt holster, this tactical holster, and about 300 rounds. All for $400.00. I think I did ok on it. :D

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
He was arrested on 4 counts of abduction and sexual assault. They dropped one charge, he is still working on the other ones. He sold me the Glock, 3 13 round mags, paddle holster, duty belt holster, this tactical holster, and about 300 rounds. All for $400.00. I think I did ok on it. :D
Yeah Ya Did. Nice Catch. Congrats, & welcome to the Forum.

·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks...the only issue with it is, he hit someone in the head with it, and it kinda messed up the rear night site. Might just be flesh it or something. It's not as bright as the others.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Thanks...the only issue with it is, he hit someone in the head with it, and it kinda messed up the rear night site. Might just be flesh it or something. It's not as bright as the others.
If it's a tritium filled tube it probably cracked it, and the gas has leaked out. If it's a sight made by Truglow, it should say TG-H3, that's the TFO part # for the G 21. If it is a Truglo sight, they will usually fix them for free if you pay the shipping.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts