Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Shep482 said:
Just for fun!. Browning Buckmark micro bull.
4 1/2 inch barrel? Wow that looks so compact, my cousin has the buckmark .22 black finished with rail on top, takes it with him when he's hunting both small and big game as an extra side piece for plinking or kill shot, love the buckmark and I'll be looking at adding one to my collection soon also :)

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Nice pistol! Nothing compares to a Buckmark!
'cept a Ruger MKII or III ;)

@ OP
nice looking plinker, sorry to here its the last purchase of the year :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
bhale187 said:

@ OP
Yeah same here, sorry to hear it's the last purchase of the year, it's only may though, plenty of time left to save and buy another later on :)

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bhale187 said:

@ OP
I just bought an ak47 and a g23c a couple weeks ago. I'll just concentrate on tweaking what I have. And stocking up on ammo.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
I just bought an ak47 and a g23c a couple weeks ago. I'll just concentrate on tweaking what I have. And stocking up on ammo.
you can never have too much ammo :D

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Shep482 said:
Ah you conveniently left those other 2 guns out... Nice collection and hope you enjoy them all. :)

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ach!! The user manual that came with my Buckmark is for an auto loading rifle! I guess it's basically a pistol with a stock and long barrel but ***?

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
OK, took the Buckmark to the range and put a hundred rounds through it. A few observations.
1. I LOVE this gun.
2. It is way more accurate then I am
3. That front sight has got to go.my eyes aren't what they were and that black post on a mostly black target is rough. I am open to any suggestions .

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Shep482 said:
OK, took the Buckmark to the range and put a hundred rounds through it. A couple observations.
1. I LOVE this gun.
3. That front sight has got to go.my eyes aren't what they were and that black post on a mostly black target is rough. I am open to any suggestions .
Try looking for a high fluorescent orange front sight, much easier for the eyes to grab in all types of outdoor sun light or overcast cloudy days

Glad you liked the gun and keep us posted on any other updates and/or improvements :)

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Shep482 said:
OK, took the Buckmark to the range and put a hundred rounds through it. A few observations.
1. I LOVE this gun.
Sweet what kind of ammo did you use? I haven't had a chance to shoot mine yet. As far as the front sight, I ordered a fiber optic to go with the TACSol barrel.

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
CCI mini mags round nose. I'm thinking twice about the suppressor after talking to my dealer. He said you have to sit down with the chief of police and he approves you. Now I have nothing to hide and have already been fingerprinted for my ccw and been approved for my FFL03 from the ATF. I have bought a good dozen firearms in the last few years and have no trouble. I can't imagine being turned down, but I was told that I have to show why I NEED the suppressor. I don't NEED it. I want it. I think it would be fun. That's all there is to it. The chief here does not have a rep as being pro - civilian gun owner. The idea that an individual has the power to deny you a legal purchase after all backgrounds have been approved, does not sit well with me. If I pay the 200$ and then he denies me, tough luck shep482. I'll have to think on it.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Shot mine today. Awesome pistol! Shot some of my old stock Remington GB hollow points that I've had stored for over 10 years. It cycled and grouped perfectly. I had some CCI mini mags on hand just in case there were any issues, but did not experience any. Really fun gun, the kids are going to love it. Hell, I love it.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Yea...who ever bought it originally bought a bunch of mags to feed it...

and the red dot...so, I did pretty good !!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts