My hat goes off!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by bigben, May 26, 2012.

1. bigben

bigben Member

My hat goes off to the state guys here in good ole Mississippi. Going down 78 and saw two state troopers within a mile of each other changing tires. These are the guys I have much respect for. That is awesome!!!!

2. the_mule

the_mule New Member

Bravo

No good deed goes unnoticed.

Got the sight installed yet buddy? Liking the trigger pull after the Ghost install?

3. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Good for them. Public service is our middle name and this leaves a lasting impression for a job well done. Thanks for posting this!

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

You know we love you guys! Except for when we are speeding!:D:D

5. runman

runman New Member

Or when you're writing a ticket for window tint is too dark (smiley face, don't know how to make one) Kidding-much respect for you all.

6. Shep482

Shep482 Well-Known Member Supporter

I was on call(utility company) last night about 2AM and saw two state troopers about a mile apart making vehicle stops. I can't imagine what it feels like to walk up to those cars on that really dark stretch of 24(Ft. Wayne, In) at 2AM. I salute them.

7. bigben

bigben Member

Yup. I made a front sight take down tool and modified a c clamp and vise to remove and install rear. Look great!!! And the trigger really did improve my accuracy ALOT!!! Lol. THANKS MULE!!!

8. bigben

bigben Member

Being a firefighter, I work many wrecks with these guys and our local SO. I have nothing but the most respect for these men and women.

We worked a wreck where an elderly lady was hit crossing the road after checking her mail, and our local SO were hugging, comforting, and even crying with the victim's family and woman driving the vehicle. Thats what makes a true hero IMO

9. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

State Troopers?? In MS...wow, I am impressed! I thank every one for their contribution to our state...I just wish they smiled more! :D

Honestly, this is good to post! I am glad to see them helping out, arresting a meth head or changing a tire.