Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Glock 17, Polished Barrel and Slide, Maritime Spring Cups, Recoil Buffer, Stainless Steel Guide Rod and 17lb. Spring, Chrome Extended Slide Lock Release, Chrome Pins, and Chrome Extended Slide Release! I Still want to swap the stock sights for the Truglo TFO Brite Sites, and change the trigger pull from 5lbs. to 3.5 lbs. Any suggestions on what I have planned or other ideas are greatly appreciated, plus let me know if you have experienced any problems with any of the same modifications.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes your correct it is not a true finished polish I just used Mother's Mag and a couple rags to take the black finish off, after many hours I got it to the point it is now but it's a continued work in progress. Soon Ill break out the rags and Mother's and finish the job! Thanks for the feedback! Any other feedback about the other mods?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum DM. Enjoy

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! I hope you enjoy the community here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya couldn't be happier with the community, you guys are really friendly! Awesome pics guys, you're all making me want to break out the mother's and go to town!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Does anybody know where I can purchase a Ported barrel and slide so all I have to do is swap slides to make my G17 into G17C?

·
Premium Member
5,908 Posts
DeadlyMethods said:
Does anybody know where I can purchase a Ported barrel and slide so all I have to do is swap slides to make my G17 into G17C?
Try gunbroker.com. You can find almost anything there...

·
Registered
195 Posts
nukinfuts29 said:
or you could just send it to me lol
After my next range trip I'm gonna send you my barrel, really have wanted to do it for awhile, just can't seem to break myself away from it for that long!

·
Banned
767 Posts
Welcome to the forum, looks great! I would HIGHLY recommend the 3.5lb trigger connector... I just got mine in last week and it is a night and day difference.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Here is mine, I have added to the family since this was taken.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 100 Posts