Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Glock 17, Polished Barrel and Slide, Maritime Spring Cups, Recoil Buffer, Stainless Steel Guide Rod and 17lb. Spring, Chrome Extended Slide Lock Release, Chrome Pins, and Chrome Extended Slide Release! I Still want to swap the stock sights for the Truglo TFO Brite Sites, and change the trigger pull from 5lbs. to 3.5 lbs. Any suggestions on what I have planned or other ideas are greatly appreciated, plus let me know if you have experienced any problems with any of the same modifications.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes your correct it is not a true finished polish I just used Mother's Mag and a couple rags to take the black finish off, after many hours I got it to the point it is now but it's a continued work in progress. Soon Ill break out the rags and Mother's and finish the job! Thanks for the feedback! Any other feedback about the other mods?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum DM. Enjoy

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! I hope you enjoy the community here.

·
Premium Member
5,941 Posts
DeadlyMethods said:
Does anybody know where I can purchase a Ported barrel and slide so all I have to do is swap slides to make my G17 into G17C?
Try gunbroker.com. You can find almost anything there...

·
Banned
767 Posts
Welcome to the forum, looks great! I would HIGHLY recommend the 3.5lb trigger connector... I just got mine in last week and it is a night and day difference.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.