Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, I made a post in the introductions a few days ago and wanted to share a photo of my Glock 43X (my first Glock). It is still stock (outside of some grip tape), but am thinking of some things I may want to buy for it in the future. Possibly replacing the sights with better ones and an extended slide release. However, I want to get some more practice in with it first and research some more before doing anything.

Air gun Gun barrel Trigger Wood Gun accessory

Thanks all

· Premium Member
9,958 Posts
Nice,to myself good metal sights are requirement be they plain black, fiber optic or night sights. As to a extended slide release wished we were closers I have one I'd give yours I ever only ordered one once and went back to OEM stock, your milage may very.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome, sounds good, thanks! Are there any thoughts on these for night sights and a light? TRUGLO Night Sights and the Streamlight TLR-6 Light.

The TruGlo sights seem to hit everything I think I should be looking for. They appear to be metal from the Q&A/Review section, they have good reviews from what it looks like, aren't too expensive, and they should be visible during the daylight and at night.

The Streamlight also seems to have good reviews. I've shot/held a Glock 19 that had a Steamlight attached to it and it seemed like a good light, and I liked the way it functioned. This model that I linked is just the light, and doesn't have the laser like some models do. I've seen other people using lasers at the range, but they seem gimmicky to me and I'm not sure if I would ever use something like that.

If anyone has any thoughts on these or has experience with them, please let me know. Thanks!

Thanks all

· Glockin’ since 1993
50,356 Posts
When I got my TLR-6 they didn’t make it with just a light. Now they do. I’m not a big laser proponent but they can come in handy in certain conditions.
Really any make night sight works.

· Registered
5 Posts
Awesome, sounds good, thanks! Are there any thoughts on these for night sights and a light? TRUGLO Night Sights and the Streamlight TLR-6 Light.

The TruGlo sights seem to hit everything I think I should be looking for. They appear to be metal from the Q&A/Review section, they have good reviews from what it looks like, aren't too expensive, and they should be visible during the daylight and at night.

The Streamlight also seems to have good reviews. I've shot/held a Glock 19 that had a Steamlight attached to it and it seemed like a good light, and I liked the way it functioned. This model that I linked is just the light, and doesn't have the laser like some models do. I've seen other people using lasers at the range, but they seem gimmicky to me and I'm not sure if I would ever use something like that.

If anyone has any thoughts on these or has experience with them, please let me know. Thanks!

Thanks all
I have the TLR-6 light/laser combo on my 43X. It fits perfectly, looks and feels great and functions as advertised. I probably could have lived without the laser, but I find the light indispensable...it's always important to know what you're shooting at in the dark!

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have the TLR-6 light/laser combo on my 43X. It fits perfectly, looks and feels great and functions as advertised. I probably could have lived without the laser, but I find the light indispensable...it's always important to know what you're shooting at in the dark!
Thank you for the information! I appreciate it! I'm still doing some research, but I'm leaning toward the TLR-6 Light.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts