Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Glock Photos' started by Mazdagolfer, Jan 28, 2012.
This is a tack-drivin-SOB!!! Tons of mods! I can't wait to get me another project!!!
Looks good Mazdagolfer!
Thank you sir!
That is nice!!
OK...what modifications were made...?
• Trijicon Night Sites
• Lone Wolf Stainless Steel Guide Rod
• Wolff XP Trigger Reset Spring
• Glock Extended Slide Stop Release
• Glockworx 3.5 lbs Trigger Connector
• Ghost G.I. Magazine Release
• Pearce Grip Slug - Trimmed To Exact Fit
• Mirror Polished Factory Barrel
• Mirror Polished All Internals
• Polished Feed Ramp
• Polished Pins And Takedown Bar
• Polished And Rounded Frame Rails
• Stippled Frame
• Reprofiled Trigger Guard
• Reprofiled Factory Trigger
• Enlarged Magazine Well
• Painted Engraving On Slide And Barrel
Who did you get to do your polishing on the barrel? Or did yoh do that yourself?
Sweet Jesus...just a few Huh ?!
Well done !!
Let me know when your ready, I would be happy to do it! I'm a cheap date.
Looking nice! What camera did you take that with?
I took the pic with my phone.
I did the barrel polish myself. Not hard just took a couple hours.
Just installed a Ghost 5.0 Tactical trigger connector today! Man is it sweet!!!
Some more pics of the finished product! Gotta love Glock for making a reliable gun that's easy to work on and upgrade!!!
...and just for poops and giggles...a peak inside my cleaning kit!
Some more pics of the internals...
Dont you go teasin me now !! Lol send me a pm maybe we can ....
I charge $25 to polish the barrel
@OP: It looks good. Can't tell if its the camera or if the barrel is just dirty, but it looks like it needs another hour or two under the polish. Great work though!
It's just a lil oily... Just cleaned and oiled it. There's just a lil residue from the guide rid and spring.