Glock Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a Pic of my G23, all work done in house, Skeleton striker, 3.5 pull bar, titanium plunger, extended mag release, polished barrel, chrome pin kit, extended slide release, tungstein recoil spring, spring buffer, TLR-3 light, misc. machine and ingraving work.:D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have a cnc machine that did it, we put in the art work and lettering, it does the rest, was going to do the G21 also, but bearing went out in it, so waiting to get it fixed so we can do some cuts and and grip serations on the slide, gonna laser my lower with either a diamond or rope pattern on the grip area.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Looks awesome!

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
hollywood2979 said:
We have a cnc machine that did it, we put in the art work and lettering, it does the rest, was going to do the G21 also, but bearing went out in it, so waiting to get it fixed so we can do some cuts and and grip serations on the slide, gonna laser my lower with either a diamond or rope pattern on the grip area.
Can you get a closer pic of the picture on top of the slide.
I want to see how detailed it is

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Sick lookin Glock man!!

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Can you get a closer pic of the picture on top of the slide.
I want to see how detailed it is
+1
I'd love to see the engraving and the slots up close, very cool!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, I really like the 23, the engravings are from when IO was a firefighter in CA, its the State patch (CDF) and also our county patch (Riverside Co.).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts