My G35 open gun

Discussion in 'Glock Photos' started by 40caljim, Dec 19, 2011.

1. 40caljim

40caljim Active Member Supporter

Well this is my baby right here. Glock 35, .40 cal, Lone Wolf threaded barrel, Jager Prod compensator, 2lb Glock Worx trigger, stainless guide rod with Wolf brand uncaptured spring, mag well, extented mags, topped off with a C-More STS red dot sight. This little jewel is a shooter. Been shooting local USPSA matches with it all year and having a blast.

Attached Files:

2. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Looks good! Any plans to enhance the grip?

3. rivalarrival

rivalarrival Are we there yet?

What's the silver-looking thing on the back end of the slide?

4. 40caljim

My G35

Am considering the grip tape sold by the Glock store. I have seen several that were stippled but that permanently changes the grip and I always want to be able to return it to stock form if needed.

5. 40caljim

My G35

Thats a cocking handle, makes it easier to rack the slide when loading or clearing a malfunction. Its hard to do with the STS sight, this way all I have to do is hook that little handle with my left hand and she's back in battery and ready to rock & roll.

6. rivalarrival

rivalarrival Are we there yet?

Huh. I think I just figured out how to get my GF hooked on automatics. She doesn't have the hand strength to reliably rack the slide normally. Thanks!

7. 40caljim

The handle is an ATI Tactical cocking handle. I got it off of Amazon.com
    [​IMG]
    ATI Tactical Reloading - Cocking - Charging Handle For Glock Pistols 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 by ATI
    Just go to Amazon and search glock parts or "ATI Tactical" and you will find them. They are $29.95.
    There is ALOT of cool Glock stuff on Amazon.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  8. Glock-Guy

Glock-Guy New Member

Oh I thought I was the only one that gets most of my Glock stuff off amazon!

Amazon is badass...I order at least 1-2 things from there a week for various stuff. I paid for amazon prime and most of the things I order get to me within 48 hours free shipping and no sales tax....I think over the last year I actually bought maybe 2-3 things paying retail price in a store and everything else was from Amazon! We saved at least $200 on tax alone this year buy using amazon for every single Xmas present...I LOVE that company!!

9. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

10. GAgal

GAgal Administrator

I had that problem as well. :) Another suggestion is to get her a pair of hand grips from the workout equipment section of the sporting goods store, Wally World, etc. If she will do 3 sets every night I would bet within a month she can rack the slide. Worked great for me.

11. No need to change the grip except the beaver tail hes already got on there :)

12. Just bought a 35 about 3 weeks ago. Any suggestions on mods? I want new sights, any suggestions on sights?

13. Dstroyr

Dstroyr Junior Member

NICE !! I have a 20 -10mm with a Glock 6" barrel & just installed a Rocket 3.5 in it and the 20C. I will have to have the barrel threaded but I'm looking into putting a compensator on the longer barrel then better optics. Good job on your 35. I have my work cut out but I see where to go with it.

Ð

14. drop_point2690

drop_point2690 New Member

I'm using a set of Dawson precision sights on my 35 and love them... No complaints what so ever

15. This is a G35 Open Division Glock. Not finished yet

Attached Files:

16. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

That's beautiful!! Wild and futuristic looking!!

17. VIS34

VIS34 New Member

any drawing from your gun as SolidWork, CATIA, Autocad files format?

18. Danzig

Danzig Mediocre at Best Member

Who knew Darth Vader had a gun?

image-2451273495.jpg

19. rickloriwright

rickloriwright New Member

...try some grip tape on the sides of the slide where the fingers and palm contact - that took care of the slippage my wife was experiencing racking the slide of her G19, and also her Taurus TCP .380...works like a charm!!

20. 40caljim

The cocking lever is very easy to operate. For competition it is really handy. When you do have a misfire or malfunction, the gun does not need to leave your line of sight, just reach up with the support hand and rack it back and keep on shooting.