Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is my baby right here. Glock 35, .40 cal, Lone Wolf threaded barrel, Jager Prod compensator, 2lb Glock Worx trigger, stainless guide rod with Wolf brand uncaptured spring, mag well, extented mags, topped off with a C-More STS red dot sight. This little jewel is a shooter. Been shooting local USPSA matches with it all year and having a blast.

Attachments

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Looks good! Any plans to enhance the grip?

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My G35

Looks good! Any plans to enhance the grip?
Am considering the grip tape sold by the Glock store. I have seen several that were stippled but that permanently changes the grip and I always want to be able to return it to stock form if needed.

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My G35

What's the silver-looking thing on the back end of the slide?
Thats a cocking handle, makes it easier to rack the slide when loading or clearing a malfunction. Its hard to do with the STS sight, this way all I have to do is hook that little handle with my left hand and she's back in battery and ready to rock & roll.

·
Are we there yet?
784 Posts
Thats a cocking handle, makes it easier to rack the slide when loading or clearing a malfunction. Its hard to do with the STS sight, this way all I have to do is hook that little handle with my left hand and she's back in battery and ready to rock & roll.
Huh. I think I just figured out how to get my GF hooked on automatics. She doesn't have the hand strength to reliably rack the slide normally. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Huh. I think I just figured out how to get my GF hooked on automatics. She doesn't have the hand strength to reliably rack the slide normally. Thanks!
The handle is an ATI Tactical cocking handle. I got it off of Amazon.com

ATI Tactical Reloading - Cocking - Charging Handle For Glock Pistols 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 by ATI
Just go to Amazon and search glock parts or "ATI Tactical" and you will find them. They are $29.95.
There is ALOT of cool Glock stuff on Amazon.

·
Registered
13 Posts
There is ALOT of cool Glock stuff on Amazon.
Oh I thought I was the only one that gets most of my Glock stuff off amazon!

Amazon is badass...I order at least 1-2 things from there a week for various stuff. I paid for amazon prime and most of the things I order get to me within 48 hours free shipping and no sales tax....I think over the last year I actually bought maybe 2-3 things paying retail price in a store and everything else was from Amazon! We saved at least $200 on tax alone this year buy using amazon for every single Xmas present...I LOVE that company!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Looks great!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
rivalarrival said:
I had that problem as well. :) Another suggestion is to get her a pair of hand grips from the workout equipment section of the sporting goods store, Wally World, etc. If she will do 3 sets every night I would bet within a month she can rack the slide. Worked great for me.

·
Banned
767 Posts

·
24 Posts
Well this is my baby right here. Glock 35, .40 cal, Lone Wolf threaded barrel, Jager Prod compensator, 2lb Glock Worx trigger, stainless guide rod with Wolf brand uncaptured spring, mag well, extented mags, topped off with a C-More STS red dot sight. This little jewel is a shooter. Been shooting local USPSA matches with it all year and having a blast.

NICE !! I have a 20 -10mm with a Glock 6" barrel & just installed a Rocket 3.5 in it and the 20C. I will have to have the barrel threaded but I'm looking into putting a compensator on the longer barrel then better optics. Good job on your 35. I have my work cut out but I see where to go with it.

Ð

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is a G35 Open Division Glock. Not finished yet

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
...try some grip tape on the sides of the slide where the fingers and palm contact - that took care of the slippage my wife was experiencing racking the slide of her G19, and also her Taurus TCP .380...works like a charm!!

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The cocking lever is very easy to operate. For competition it is really handy. When you do have a misfire or malfunction, the gun does not need to leave your line of sight, just reach up with the support hand and rack it back and keep on shooting.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts