Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
I was board also. Here's a look at my most used gear for my 23 & 27 GEN 4's.

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Glockmaster Nice set up!! What kind of holsters are those? I know the Crossbreed, but what are the other ones? Look pretty cool!

·
Registered
931 Posts
DevilDawg235 said:
@Glockmaster Nice set up!! What kind of holsters are those? I know the Crossbreed, but what are the other ones? Look pretty cool!
FOBUS paddle holster and mag holder. Jason Winnie IWB On the G23, And the shoulder rig is GOULD & GOODRICH GOLD LINE.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! I'm really liking the paddle holster. Where can I look for one? And how much is the damage?

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Thats a great shot, but it looks more like your Critical D is posing and the gun is background. Adjust the focus on the camera so the bullets are blurred and the gun is in focus.

That being said its a great shot still.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Lookin Good!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@Webphisher... Its just me messing around with my iPhone and instagram. I'm gonna sit here one day and make believe I'm a photographer for Playboy and really get some nice pics.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Get that gig and I'll come be your photog assistant! :D

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Glockmaster said:
Anytime. I paid $ 20 plus shipping.
Wow thats pretty cheap! Compared to $80 I paid for the crossbreed.

Definately checking them out!

·
Registered
931 Posts
DevilDawg235 said:
Wow thats pretty cheap! Compared to $80 I paid for the crossbreed.

Definately checking them out!
That's for a OWB Paddle holster. The one that looks like a crossbreed is from KHOLSTER it was $39 on sale no shipping KHOLSTER.com lifetime warranty

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Glockmaster said:
That's for a OWB Paddle holster. The one that looks like a crossbreed is from KHOLSTER it was $39 on sale no shipping KHOLSTER.com lifetime warranty
Thanks brother... Awesome choices!

·
I'm Back!
260 Posts
Glockmaster if you don't mind can you take a picture of your waist while wearing that paddle holster?

It look interesting to me but I don't know how it would fit and how comfortable it is.

EDIT

I mean the one you showed us on post #17...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts