Glock Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently picked up my first Glock - G19 Gen 4 - and have already started customizing it to my liking after lurking on the board for a while and snagging some ideas. Swapped out the sights, slide release, guide rod and did some letter enhancing. Found that my pinky seems to hang over the bottom of the frame a bit so came up with a way to change out the mag base plate to a larger one that accommodates my grip better. Can post photos of that mod if anyone is interested and it hasn't been addressed before.
Anyway, nice to be 'officially" on board. :)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum duggas! Your Glock looks great. I hope you enjoy ourself here.

·
Glock, Victorinox, Maxpedition. Repeat.
111 Posts
I just got one of those myself last Saturday. Love it. I got rid of my first Glock (Gen 3 22 RTF2), but acquired a gen 4 19 and a gen 4 26. Just put 150 rds through each of them today. They are both sweet, but the 19 is exceptional. By far the most fun I've ever had with 9mm!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum Duggas!! Great looking 19 there!! Enjoy!

·
Dude
246 Posts
Welcome Duggas! This is a great forum! I have the same gun! LOVE IT!

·
Dude
246 Posts
Hope you enjoy your stay!![/QUOTE said:
I'll tell ya, on a side note, this is THE BEST forum I've ever been a member of!

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Appreciate the welcoming comments folks. Iamlongbeard, yes, truglo tfos in green. Sure am happy with this 19. Been a 1911 guy for a long time but I may have contracted Glockitis now. Shootout tomorrow at 1400 .

·
Premium Member
5,924 Posts
Welcome to the obsession... Oh, and the forum too.

·
60 Posts
Duggas said:
Recently picked up my first Glock - G19 Gen 4 - and have already started customizing it to my liking after lurking on the board for a while and snagging some ideas. Swapped out the sights, slide release, guide rod and did some letter enhancing. Found that my pinky seems to hang over the bottom of the frame a bit so came up with a way to change out the mag base plate to a larger one that accommodates my grip better. Can post photos of that mod if anyone is interested and it hasn't been addressed before.
Anyway, nice to be 'officially" on board. :)
Take a look at the pierce grip. I have one on my g19 and love it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts