Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It didn't turn out too bad. It's nothing too crazy just the tactical OD green. I almost made the mistake of getting the regular OD green which is kinda glossy. I'm glad I got the tactical which is the flat OD.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks very nice I have been debating on Duracoat for a good bit now. Did you get the shake and spray kit or did you use a real air brush?

·
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WestTN said:
Looks very nice I have been debating on Duracoat for a good bit now. Did you get the shake and spray kit or did you use a real air brush?
Thanks! If you do it you won't regret it! I used the shake and spray. I was a little nervous about using it but I watched a couple videos of people using it and it's seemed fine so I went with it. I don't think I would use the shake and spray of I was using multiple colors though.

·
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Waddup91 said:
Not to bad!? It looks freakin great! Good job man!
Thanks a lot! I was pretty nervous it was gonna turn out crappy hahaha

·
I have the body of a god........Budda
6,346 Posts
I don't see where I could have done better, great job.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
That looks great! Very impressive!

·
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone! And don't worry, I don't have the patients to start my own business doing this hahahaha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.