Glock Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After waiting the 10 day period (California wait) and countless days, It took me over a month to actually get my gun back. I wanted to show everyone some before and after photo's :cool:

This is what Nuk sent me:

This is what it looks like put together and currently 10 hours of polishing. I need about 20 more hours into it for it to come out how I want it but I just don't have the time right now:

I still want to polish the pins / lever or hopefully will receive the one fhat Nuk still has of mine soon.

*** I am not bashing on NUK. He has been going through some tough times and I don't blame him. He offered to redo my slide/barrel for me but I declined since I don't want to be parted from the only gun I own for another few weeks. Thanks again NUK for what you have helped me out with so far***

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will upload better photo's when It looks completed to me. I have 100 felt/wool pads coming in a few weeks that should help with the process! :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Antek, looking good now.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just got done with the barrel last night. Check it out now.. 8)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Thanks! I can't wait to work on my slide now.
Ditto here Antek!! That is a real WOW!!! Look!! great work man!! Can't wait to see the slide!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts