Glock Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Very nice. Love your backplate and slide.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
NICE!!! Who did the slide work?

D

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,946 Posts
That is nice! Whom did you have do the engraving?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Also taking a second look at your G23 , i really want a set of night sets. My wife loves the Hello Kitty Punisher slide plate. : )

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
MsBella is my girl and she had the engraving done at the Glockstore here in San Diego, CA.
Welcome blkrazor! You guys are another of many couples on here!! Enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
53 Posts
blkrazor said:
MsBella is my girl and she had the engraving done at the Glockstore here in San Diego, CA.
Sweet brudda. Welcome to the forum. The Glockstore Mag is a feature in my home as well. Like i said, the slide really sets it off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks, my girl MsBella has been a regular. She didn't know anything about guns until I took her shooting and she has been hooked ever since. She did her research before deciding on a Glock 23. I was a hardcore Springfield Armory man before I fired her Glock. I have been hooked ever since. I even bought my own Glock 23. I absolutely love it.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Thanks, my girl MsBella has been a regular. She didn't know anything about guns until I took her shooting and she has been hooked ever since. She did her research before deciding on a Glock 23. I was a hardcore Springfield Armory man before I fired her Glock. I have been hooked ever since. I even bought my own Glock 23. I absolutely love it.
Springfield is damn nice but the Glock just has that something special too me!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Very nice, and I welcome you both to the group.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
blkrazor said:
Welcome to the Forum! I'm so glad you are both here. Enjoy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts