Glock Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i decided to build a gun with my son that i could then pass along to him and he would have the memories of building it with me, so its a lone wolf glock 34 slide on a timberwolf frame with a bunch of goodies inside including lasermax laser with dead battery, let me know what you guys think. Stilllooking for theright set of night sights

Attachments

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
Nice lonewolf Glock.
Couldn't trust my life with it due to the whole thing being aftermarket, but it looks good.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it's far from a carry gun but after a few thousand rounds through it I will let you know, I carry my 26 and also have a 22 for full size. As for home defense I prefer my Mossberg or my m4gery .

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
Yea don't get me wrong, it looks very damn good and your son will enjoy it. Especially since its unique.
How much did everything cost since it purchased separately? If you don't mind me asking.
Oh and what glock oem parts are in it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Other than barrel slide and frame all the parts are factory aside from conector and laser. A factory 34 is around $670 here and I am around $650 into this gun without sights or laser.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
That thing looks great! One day, I would love to get my hands on (or around) a timberwolf frame just to try it out! Looks good!

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
Wow, I think you just gave me a new range gun project. Damn you!! Lol. Very nice. I like the idea of building one, nice hobby. And yours looks great. I already have the " mothers" polish ready, but my hands are tired after polishing my Ruger SBH. And my 500 S&W is next for a shine. : )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts