Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Shes a Beaut!!!

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Now you get to know what its like for women when they shop for shoes and purses. There so many accessories you won't know what to do.
Well put my friend!
I myself would like to get an AR one day. Have been looking at the S&W and the Bushmaster brands, but I've also contemplated building one from the ground up.

·
Registered
75 Posts
RRoss said:
Well put my friend!
I myself would like to get an AR one day. Have been looking at the S&W and the Bushmaster brands, but I've also contemplated building one from the ground up.
You should build one man. That's what I did and it turned out great! I'm gonna put a eotech 512 or the xps2-0 within the next week :)

Attachments

·
1,000 Posts
You should build one man. That's what I did and it turned out great! I'm gonna put a eotech 512 or the xps2-0 within the next week :)
Nice job. If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for the lower? I figure I can start with this and my wife can't get mad at me for "buying another gun":rolleyes:

·
1,000 Posts

·
1,000 Posts
It's machined
ok, then that sounds about right. I've found poly lowers for as cheap as $150...
Not sure if I want to go that route:confused:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.