Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ChromeDome said:
That's a beauty... Details, details.:confused:
Thanks! Dpms lower and adjustable stock and tac star grip. Its got a red dot scope not sure what brand. That's about all I know for sure. I was so excited I forgot to ask him all the details. I know this is one he built.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Nice congrats on the new addition!

How about a range report when you take her for a spin :)

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Congrats! Very few things beat a good AR! :D

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Glock897 said:
Congrats. That looks awesome. I really want an AR 15 but I know nothing about them. I heard Rock River Arms are one of the best.
Research them then build or buy you won't regret it!

One of the best is hard to say, there's so many uses for the AR Platform and so many company's some better for one type of use then others.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Glock897 said:
Congrats. That looks awesome. I really want an AR 15 but I know nothing about them. I heard Rock River Arms are one of the best.
Thanks man. I wanted one for a while and my brother in law finally broke down and sold me this one. I know nothing about them either but I also didn't know much about glocks till I bought my first one back in February.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
glocknloaded said:
Research them then build or buy you won't regret it!

One of the best is hard to say, there's so many uses for the AR Platform and so many company's some better for one type of use then others.
I figured I'd buy this one and learn the ins and outs about them then once I know it real well I'll build one

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
firebirdle said:
I predict the next thread "where can I get cheap good .223 ammo?"
Haha! Does it seem familiar?

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I love my AR. It's a double star. They are not hard to learn about and are a blast to shoot. I love the fact that you can completely customize one all by yourself.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.