Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My every day carry a GLOCK 23 .40cal , I carry extra mags on the weekend.
Remember the KISS rule, "Keep It Simple Stupid "
Remember the five items you never leave home without
1. the pistol of your choice w/ extra mags.
2. A very powerful light source.
3. A cutting tool such as a folding knife.
4. Your driver license / or some form of picture ID.
5. Your " Lincense To Carry Handgun state Of Indiana. " (permit ), in other state's it might be a CCW.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you like the 23 better than the 19? I have a 22 duty but I carry 27 off duty. Looking to get a 19 & 23.

·
Registered
1 Posts
big mo said:
Do you like the 23 better than the 19? I have a 22 duty but I carry 27 off duty. Looking to get a 19 & 23.
I have a 19 4th GEN, it's great! Just the right size, I don't even know its there half of the time, you can have it right on your hip and unless people are looking for the lump they will never know you have it!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a G26 and love it!
You guys should check out myeverydaycarry.com its pretty cool you can post videos and pics of your EDC.
I think the G26 is the best EDC gun just in MHO.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
I love my Glock 23, took some getting used to, and I had to experiment with different positions, but I finally got it where it is concealed properly on my body. I carry it with me everyday.

·
Registered
21 Posts
mike222 said:
I have a G26 and love it!
You guys should check out myeverydaycarry.com its pretty cool you can post videos and pics of your EDC.
I think the G26 is the best EDC gun just in MHO.
I have to agree. I carry my G26 all the time and it's just right. It's not to heavy and not to thick.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Currently I go between my 17 and my XDm 45
I need to find a better holster for my 17. It prints a bit too much.

I use a Blackhawk Serpa level 2 for my 17. I use the paddle holster that came with the XDm.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am hoping when you say you carry Extra mags you don't Really carry 7 spare mags.? I can support an extra mag in case of a failure. it is easier to drop a mag and replace than mess with it. But there is no way anyone would ever need to carry 7. I teach CCW..and I have followed a lot of CCW trainers.. So I was just wondering. I Like my Glock 19. and I have a Raven, and love it, they are so light and thin. I Own and shoot a Lot of Sigs.. but the 19 is a nice go to gun.

·
Registered
33 Posts
RIA 2011 Tactical with rail. depending on what I wear it doesnt print too bad with my crossbreed supertuck. but i may look into something smaller for EDC in the future

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
I have to agree. I carry my G26 all the time and it's just right. It's not to heavy and not to thick.
Likewise! G26 gen3, 3 extra mags with Pearce +2 extensions all day. Just the right weight, just the right punch with 147gr HP's, just the right geometry and feel to fit my hand.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I carry a 23 everywhere I go. Just got a Crossbreed IWB holster a couple of weeks ago, and I love it. It's very comfortable and I can tuck in my shirt if I want to. I had been considering a 27 until I got this holster. I think I'll stick with the 23 for the size of the grip and the 13+1 capacity.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My every day carry is a Glock 19. I always carry an extra magazine, a surefire light, and a ken onion folding knife.

Depending on what I am wearing, I will also carry my Sig P238 with extended magazines as a back up.

·
24 Posts
2nd gen, fobus holsters, 15 rnd drop free factory mags, 46 rnds 180 gr hydrashocks, emerson cqc-7, gerber FAST (it is), 6 volt, 1 oz, silver coin for good luck. the cat's foot is attached to the cat. i don't know why she always wants to be in pictures.....:D

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I carry my 19 everyday all day with a surefire light and SOG folder. I don't usually carry any extra mags on my person because I live in Florida and wear shorts daily. I do however keep an extra mag in my car Bug out bag, my glove compartment, my laptop bag and at my office desk.
My 19 sits next to my nightstand and I have a G17 with an extended magazine and a surefire light as my other home defense gun. I assume i can fight my way to the safe with these.

Than It's on! :)

My G34 is my Tactical gun that i run IDPA and my tactical training with. I have many others, but Glocks are my favorite Hammers. I use 9mm and .45 and do not play the best caliber game. I figure 16 to 20 rounds of 124 grain gold dot will stop most anything I need it to.

·
60 Posts
Glock 22 duty, Glock 19 off. Love my 19! I'm thinking my next Glock will be a 23.

·
Registered
546 Posts
My edc is a glock 27 and depending on where I'm going and what im wearing an extra mag too... But for home defense it is the ever effective and most trusted 12gage:)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts