Glock Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Always wanted a .308...but got a Remington M700BDL bolt action in 7mm Rem Mag instead,

as well as a Remington M7600 pump action in 30-06. Both are very accurate...and serve their purpose.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I have been wanting a Remington for a long time, that's in my wish list also. I have been looking at the Remington 700 police but haven't decide yet wish of their rifle to choose....

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SHOOTER13 said:
Always wanted a .308...but got a Remington M700BDL bolt action in 7mm Rem Mag instead,

as well as a Remington M7600 pump action in 30-06. Both are very accurate...and serve their purpose.
Those are really beautiful rifles!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SHOOTER13 said:
Thanks...heres a few not so good pics...
Really nice wood finish!! And I love the idea of having the see through scope mount for back up iron sight usage!!!

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
An absolute must in the woods of Pennsylvania...^^^

This here rifle has taken more game than all the rest...iron sights !!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just got this scope 2 days ago and I'm using the factory CZ scope mount, but eventually I will get the see through scope mount, for close range shooting practice with my iron sight. I think the usage of iron sights and scopes are both important.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SHOOTER13 said:

Is this Winchester 30 30 caliber?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SHOOTER13 said:

I shoot one of this at the range 30 30 caliber, really smooth rifle!

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Absolutely...even when I hunt coyotes with the AR and 4x scope, iron sights are a must.

I also keep my Mossberg 500 with me because the hunter can become the hunted real quick...

( yes, the 1894 is chambered for .30WCF...and is a top eject made in 1977. )

·
Banned
372 Posts
Very nice rifle. I have a Remington 721 bolt action 30-06 which I received from my Grandfather after he passed away. I love this rifle.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Fathead00 said:
I'll have to take a better pic, I just cropped this from a pic with all my toys in it.
Really good rifle! Take good care of it, it is a really nice present! I like it!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts