Glock Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site so I figured I would share some photos of the tactical Tupperware.

G17 3rd Gen 2-pin
image-4022036604.jpg

G17L 3rd
image-2958381069.jpg

G26
image-3749822398.jpg

G30
image-4203731197.jpg

G34 with a few upgrades
image-3393928319.jpg

Had a few more, but them got sold to support my wheelguns affliction.

Malladus

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not for sale. Picked it up from a buddy who is a real Glock whore (think 40-50 Glocks) who was thinning his herd for about $250 a few years back. Mostly stock but have worked the trigger over really nice.

malladus

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Very nice, and very jealous of the OD 26. I have to admit though, that 34 looks sweet! I bet it shoots sweet too.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
KeenansGarage said:
Very nice, and very jealous of the OD 26. I have to admit though, that 34 looks sweet! I bet it shoots sweet too.
When it behaves it shoots great, I use it mostly for GSSF and the occasional steel match. Took me about three years of fiddling with various mounts and comp combinations along with an endless parade of bullet and powder combos plus removing weight from the slide to get it to work well. It still has its moments though when it's really cold, but when it runs it shoots laser straight and has no muzzle flip what so ever.

malladus

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's just the Tupperware portion. I've got a few others and want more but the wife has set a limit of only what can fit in the safe.

malladus

·
Registered
15 Posts
Get a bigger safe....;) I had to buy my second safe here last year due to the same "threat" from the boss lady. Nice collection all the same!

·
Registered
1 Posts
malladus said:
New to the site so I figured I would share some photos of the tactical Tupperware.

G17 3rd Gen 2-pin

G17L 3rd

G26

G30

G34 with a few upgrades

Had a few more, but them got sold to support my wheelguns affliction.

Malladus
Very nice glock collection.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts