Glock Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a pic of my CCW set up.

Glock G30 that came with Trijicon night sights and GlockMeister Stainless Guide rod from the guy I bought it from. I've added a LWD barrel and a LWD 3.5# connector w/NY1 trigger spring to the gun. I modified an IWB holster that I made quite some time ago to work better with the G30(holster looked totally different with a clip behind the trigger guard side of the holster instead of a belt loop where it is now) and I'd like to get some more 10oz Oak Tan leather so I can come up with a few more designs to play around with. Anyway, seems to work out pretty well, carries easy enough, don't even know it's there most of the time.
I'm really lovin' my big/little G30. :D

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Can't really tell for sure as it looks close. Does your front sight hand outside the holster?
I can't wear leather down here in the South. Just too much sweating going on.... And colaspable holsters don't work for me, I have to be able to reholster.

·
Banned
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Front sight is totally in the holster and in fact the holster is about 1/4" past the muzzle of the gun.
The holster is 10oz Oak Tanned leather so it doesn't lose shape then the gun is out even IWB. That's the nice thing about thicker Oak Tanned leather, it's almost like plastic once you form it to the gun and it dries. I've made holsters out of it where the gun will literally Snap into place. Need to get to Muddy Pond and buy some more from the Mennonites, IIRC the last double shoulder I bought was only $80 bucks and I can get 20-25 holsters out of one.
Might start coming up with a couple designs and selling them to get some cash. God knows I can't find a dang job in this town, got to do something to bring in some money.:rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts