My boxer "Bella" just had 8 very cute puppies

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Gun_Aficionado, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Gun_Aficionado

Gun_Aficionado King of my Castle until my wife comes home Lifetime Supporting Member

My female Boxer "Bella" just had 8 healthy puppies! Both mom and puppies are all doing great! It was a long labor started at 12pm Sunday first puppy arrived on Monday at 1am and last puppy arrived on Monday at 10am so it was intense! It always amazes me the motherly instinct the Dames have taking care of each pup... Out of the litter of 8 six of them are very flashy brindle / dirty fawn and 2 have what is called flash marking (some white on mask, and or chest). I was impressed that she had no White pups as both Sire and Dame are both very flashy with white collars boots and in masks, so we had a 1 in 4 chance to produce a White Boxer( outside of the standard but make great pets) so suffice to say 6 take after mom and dad with white markings on chest collar and face as well as booties. Awaiting to see final colors as they all look brindle ( kind of a dirty fawn) calling AKC to get litter reg. today attached pics of litter and proud Papa!

Attached Files:

2. dwcfastrice

dwcfastrice Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Congrats!!! Good looking parents.

D

3. Gun_Aficionado

Gun_Aficionado King of my Castle until my wife comes home Lifetime Supporting Member

Thank you. Both parents have champion lines! I never show as do not have the time or money.... On the Sire side I owned both of his parents! We are thinking on selling all of the puppies but you never know my wife and or kids may get attached to one.

4. Lugwrench

Lugwrench New Member

So, my wife wants to know where these pups are, she might be interested.

5. Gun_Aficionado

Phoenix Az. If interested send me pm. Just FYI I do not ship puppies on planes anywhere...

Oh and to moderators did not post on here to sell puppies just to share...

6. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Your cool!! The pups are awesome and we hope you find great homes for them all!!

7. Gun_Aficionado

D thanks I will most def. try by all human means possible... I truly love this breed and this specific line holds great meaning for me... You see I Purchased Smoky shortly after I got married, 15 years ago, for my daughter( and me it was easier to sell to my very new bride that it was for our daughter), 6 years later we bought Sicilia for my 3 year old son ( again for me) and one year later we breed them and kept pick of the litter Bandit this time officially for me... A few years later we moved to Panama and while in Panama Smoky passed away from a poisonous bite while visiting a farm, I could not save him no vet in driving distance and it was so fast and hard for him... Sici passed months later vets could not tell us from what how or why... So a year or so later we moved back USA with only Bandit... We acquired Bella 3 years after moving to AZ and to see Smokies Grand pups is awesome!!! I am hoping I can always have a Smoky descendant in my family and in the families of my children...

8. jujutsuka

jujutsuka New Member

We had boxers my entire childhood. My parents were also breeders for a short time. Very fond memories of some great dogs (i.e. siblings).

9. Gun_Aficionado

I also had boxers through my child hood and is the main reason I fell in love with this breed. I think I have passed the love of this breed to my 3 kids.

10. Gun_Aficionado

Took the puppy's today to get their tails docked and dew claws removed... It was hard to see them do this! They are doing great. Mom was freaking for a bit as the pups disappeared, once they came home she counted them all, cleaned them all and feed them she is awesome!!!

11. Caseyglock19

Caseyglock19 New Member

I would love top check them out. I am also in the phoenix area.

12. Gun_Aficionado

Pm me and will send you my number so we can talk and you can come check them out...

13. Gun_Aficionado

Basket of puppies!

Attached Files:

14. butcherboy

butcherboy New Member

Congrats on your puppies. I raise and show Ukc and Abkc pit bull terriers. I love animals as much as I love guns. They are my two passions in life.

15. Gun_Aficionado

Thank you!! I have always wanted to show but do not have the time to show myself and no one to really teach me the ropes ( folks,in that sport are a bit more tight lipped in my exp.) and do not have the funds required to have someone show on my behalf... Do not think I could stand being away from my dogs as the handler pretty much keeps them for long periods of time to work with them etc... Right? I love Boxers and respect all other breeds.

16. Gun_Aficionado

17. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Oh damn. Those pups are beautiful!

18. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

19. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member