My Birthday gift to me! XDM-9 3.8 9mm

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by MiguelAngel, Mar 3, 2012.

1. You're going to looooooove the XDM trigger. If you dry fire a lot it wouldn't hurt to have extra striker retainer pins handy. I've broken two.

2. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Happy belated birthday! Nice present!

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

4. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Thanks guys! Went to the range today for my birthday and I cant believe how fast you go thru ammo. Or was it the excitement?!?!? Haha I love it. Had a great day.

5. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

That trigger is niiiiiiiiiiice :)

6. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Hey! Where can I buy big amounts of ammo online?? 1000rds plus reasonable price

7. Tillerman

Tillerman New Member

Happy birthday brother!

8. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Check out Midwayusa

9. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Thanks Tillerman!!

10. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Thanks iGlock...I'll check it out.

11. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

No problem buddy and happy birthday. Dont have too much fun with that xdm :)

12. Got an XDM .40, solid firearm, congrats man

13. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Thanks bryanbrescia!! It is a solid piece. Looking toward owning a solid .40 XDM

14. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Toooooooooo much fun! Haha

15. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Happy Birthday, Miguel!

Congratulations on your new purchase, she's real pretty!

Here are some places you can check out for bulk ammo:

www.midwayusa.com
    www.cdnninvestments.com
    www.cabelas.com

Or, you can start looking into reloading as a means of supporting your addition! :D

16. Check you local Walmart for Federal Premium 9mm. Buy the time you buy 5-10 boxes{100 count} it's just about the same price as any bulk seller before shipping.

17. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Funny thing! Local business, Blain's farm and fleet had Federal 50rnds for 8 dollars!!!!! Sale ends today. Everything was gone! So ended up going to my local Walmart and ended up buying Remington. I know that they cheap ammo. But for the range ?Value pack 250rnds for $53 so bought me to 2 boxes. I did round up how much I will be spending even if I buy online. I will be spending about the same anyways. Gender Mountain rips you a new one checked that place out and they had the Blazer's 350 for $100!!!! 9MM!!!!!! LOL so it seems like Walmart and Blains would be my spot in Milwaukee. Cabelas is 45minutes from where Im at. Gas prices gone up?!?!?!? Haha Ill stick with Walmart.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
  18. The online bulk sellers just simply aren't worth it by the time you pay shipping unless you live in a area that doesn't sell a lot of bullets.