Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictures of my Glock 30. Pierce on the mag and a lone wolf extended slide release. I'll be installing a grip insert this week.

Wood Hardwood Auto part Wood stain Varnish

Wood Hardwood Tints and shades Wood stain Gun accessory

Wood Hardwood Auto part Tints and shades Still life photography

The holster is a sharktac kydex. The best IWB convertible holster out there IMO. I also have a fobus paddle holster, a MIC, and a blackhawk.

Attachments

·
Banned
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man. I just ordered some more stuff for it. I'll post pictures when I get it all together. Put another pierce on one of my magazines today. Man, the Glock tool makes that soooo much easier.

·
Registered
239 Posts
scrubber3 said:
Thanks man. I just ordered some more stuff for it. I'll post pictures when I get it all together. Put another pierce on one of my magazines today. Man, the Glock tool makes that soooo much easier.
Glock tool?

·
Banned
14,133 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
SHOOTER13 said:
The simple punch is the right size to work all of the Glock pins and helps facilitate breakdown. Also helps with magazine disassembly when cleaning...

The Glock dissasembly tool is an official Glock product and is part of the issued equipment given to Glock Certified Armorers. The Glock dissasembly tool will work on all Glock pistols

http://glockstore.com/pgroup_descrip/418_Tools/25_Disassembly+Tools+for+Glock/?return=%3ftpl%3Dindex%26category_id%3D418%26_Tools%2F
Sounds great!! Thank you for the info.

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
The G30 is definitely what I'm after next. That bevel on the front of the slide looks awesome on the 30!

·
Banned
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I couldn't imagine owning a Glock without the tool. With the exception of the sights, you can do pretty much anything needed to a Glock with that little gem.

·
Registered
239 Posts
scrubber3 said:
I couldn't imagine owning a Glock without the tool. With the exception of the sights, you can do pretty much anything needed to a Glock with that little gem.
Can you use a hammer on it if you get a tough pin or does the tool eliminate the need for a hammer?

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
I picked up an armorer hammer / punch set at a gun show for other gunsmithing chores

that has three different heads: brass, nylon and steel. This allows you to tap out

stubborn pins on your guns without marring the finish.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Here's my Glock family, G30 in the middle, grand pappy G21 top left, G17 top right, G22 bottom left & old carry gun G23 bottom right. Miss my G23, but can't go wrong with .45 G30....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts