Glock Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah, Im proud of what I have built so I thought I would share.

What you can see...
Titanium pins, extended slide release, extended slide stop, pachymer rubber grip, white painted letters, schaer +0 extension.

A MikeP thingy with modded paracord... black and yellow kids!!!

Dont see...
Comp trigger, Boba "mandalorian skull" slide plate. Handle titanium pin.

next up... truglo TFO and probably a Tungsten guide rod and polished barrel.

Let me know what ya think...

Attachments

·
Banned
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both. I'm very happy with her.

The trigger guard thing is called a MIC holster. Minimalist inside carry. It loops through you belt and holds your piece iwb. Inside the waist band.

They generally run about 20 but if you go through mikep they sell them for $12 shipped.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
You're most very welcome, DownbyLoyalty!

Have you considered polishing the barrel of your Glock? Vendor Nukinfuts29 offers this service as well.

Polished barrel (muzzle) poking out of the front of the slide looks real snazzy to me, and I have decided my next Glock (possibly a G30SF) will go to Nukin' for polishing of the barrel.

Cheers!

·
Banned
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You're most very welcome, DownbyLoyalty!

Have you considered polishing the barrel of your Glock? Vendor Nukinfuts29 offers this service as well.

Polished barrel (muzzle) poking out of the front of the slide looks real snazzy to me, and I have decided my next Glock (possibly a G30SF) will go to Nukin' for polishing of the barrel.

Cheers!
Already decided polished barrel is gonna get done... just not sure if it will be me or nuckinfuts yet.

·
Registered
114 Posts
It's really easy to do I just finished mine I did the frame pins, slide stop, and the barrel. Just soak in vinegar for a few hours I did 5 hours the finish pretty much wipes off with a Brillo pad. Then get some metal polish and a rag and start polishing this is by far the longest part it took me about 4-5 hours but turned out great! It's very easy to get a mirror finish it just takes time and patience.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts