Glock Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my 8 year old has been constantly hinting that he was ready for something with a little bit more kick than the 22s he tried. I took him to the range with my G34 and had him shoot a few rounds, under strict supervision. Grip, stance, aim was dead on, but unfortunately almost all rounds failed to eject or failed to chamber due to him limp wristing. So I ended up loading each magazine with one round and making sure everything was clear before letting him take another shot. Below is his best 20 or so shots at approximately 7 yards.

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
So my 8 year old has been constantly hinting that he was ready for something with a little bit more kick than the 22s he tried. I took him to the range with my G34 and had him shoot a few rounds, under strict supervision. Grip, stance, aim was dead on, but unfortunately almost all rounds failed to eject or failed to chamber due to him limp wristing. So I ended up loading each magazine with one round and making sure everything was clear before letting him take another shot. Below is his best 20 or so shots at approximately 7 yards.
LOL, your 8 year old isn't a half bad shot. In fact that is better than probably half of the folks I see at the range. I bet he is deadly accurate with a 22.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Good job! I wasn't that good at 8 years old!

·
Very Sensitive Guy (^;)
764 Posts
Good on you, Sir. That's outstanding... And so is his shooting. He'll be one to stand aside from when he gets older.

Well done.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Good on you, Sir. That's outstanding... And so is his shooting. He'll be one to stand aside from when he gets older.

Well done.
+1 on all of that

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Great job!!! Glad to see parents doing this with there children. My uncle started me early and it's carried with me my whole life.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
cvitter said:
LOL, your 8 year old isn't a half bad shot. In fact that is better than probably half of the folks I see at the range. I bet he is deadly accurate with a 22.
I was going to say the same thing! Great job

1 - 8 of 8 Posts