My .45 Girls

Discussion in 'Glock Photos' started by koiphish, Mar 4, 2012.

1. koiphish

koiphish New Member

My Glock 30 with Pearce +0 grip extension (PG-29) and my Glock 21 with a black Lone Wolf Threaded Barrel and an Insight M3 weapon light.

I am looking for a good suppressor that compensates for the barrel tip of the Glock, but cant decide if I want to go wet or not.

[​IMG]

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

+1 ^^^

What companies are you looking at for the supressor ?!

3. koiphish

koiphish New Member

Right now I am looking at Gemtech, AWC and AAC. I looked a few low end manufacturers, but I am not sure they have the technology for tip up compensation. I've seen a Gemtech suppressor without their LID technology on a Glock 21 and it wouldn't cycle between shots. I was told it was because of the added weight that inhibited the tip up angle the Glocks have when they cycle.

As for wet and non-wet... I like the added sound suppression of wet running suppressors, but its an inconvenience to carry water just for suppressor dipping with me when I shoot it. Some ranges dont even allow drinks or liquids in the ranges while shooting... so thats a big disadvantage right there.

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Roger that...!!

Let us know what solution you finally come up with...

5. Euromax

Euromax New Member

@koiphish- I don't have that problem! Same w/G30 working fine!

Attached Files:

6. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

You sir, i envy. :D

7. hksjoshua

hksjoshua New Member

suppressed Glock 30-21sf

I run a take apart model tirant .45 and have had no issues with the Glock 30 and Glock 21:eek: