Glock Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 1,000 post!! I have been very pleased upon finding this forum after I purchased my 1st Glock and I'd like to thank all the Mods and members for making this such a Great forum.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
This is my 1,000 post!! I have been very pleased upon finding this forum after I purchased my 1st Glock and I'd like to thank all the Mods and members for making this such a Great forum.
And Darn proud we are to have you as a regular contributor Glocknloaded!! Nothing better than a nice pat on the back and a happy member. Really! Thanks for sticking with us and may you have 5000 more!!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dutchs said:
And Darn proud we are to have you as a regular contributor Glocknloaded!! Nothing better than a nice pat on the back and a happy member. Really! Thanks for sticking with us and may you have 5000 more!!
Thanks a lot Dutchs!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
glocknloaded said:
Congrats.... :)

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dutchs said:
Let's have a giant Glock Forum Group Hug!!!! Well:eek:........ Maybe:eek:...not. Sorry, got excited!!:eek:
Ummm I'll just take a shot of this tequila brought back from Mexico from one of my carpenters :)

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Ummm I'll just take a shot of this tequila brought back from Mexico from one of my carpenters :)
Yea! You'll like that alot better!! Well maybe after a bunch of shots?? Who knows? :eek::eek::eek::D

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^lmfao....^^

1 - 10 of 10 Posts